Live: The Barefoot Writer July Issue
Want to know the secret to becoming a well-paid, in-demand freelance writer?
It’s simple: Self-confidence.
But there’s also a secret to developing the kind of confidence needed to go after coveted clients and charge high rates. That secret … is knowledge.
So this month’s issue of Barefoot Writer focuses on maximizing your self-confidence through insider knowledge. You’ll learn:
- 5 secrets proven to motivate and inspire you to maintain a “success attitude”
- A no-pressure way to keep your writing calendar full of new prospects
- Which software helps organize all types of writing so you can easily move ideas from your head to the screen
- The inside scoop on how to successfully write and publish your own e-books
- 4 ways the Walt Disney “Plus it!” secret can take your copy to the next level
We’re also excited to have B2B expert and copywriter, Casey Demchak as our Featured Interviewee. Don’t miss his advice on how to build connections that keep your writing career soaring over the long haul — bringing you the flexibility and life-freedom you’ve always wanted.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »