AWAI is Looking to Hire a Product Creation and Fulfillment Coordinator
American Writers & Artists Inc. is looking to hire a Product Creation and Fulfillment Coordinator to oversee our online fulfillment and assist with the creation of all of our training programs.
This is a great opportunity to work in beautiful Delray Beach, Florida, with a fun, growing and dynamic group of talented people who care about helping others develop writing skills that lead to financial security, independence and freedom.
Primary duties of an AWAI Product Creation and Fulfillment Coordinator:
- Assist with the creation of our training programs.
- Maintain accuracy of program content – both print and online.
- Oversee online fulfillment of our programs, including ongoing components.
- Provide consistent communication between marketing, customer services, and the production team.
- Respond to customer comments and suggestions regarding program content.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Intermediate computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, and various online applications.
- Creative, with a good eye for design.
- Strong attention to detail – must be able to execute directions with 100% accuracy.
- 2 years experience in professional working environment.
- Fast learner
- Can work independently
- Great sense of humor and common sense
- Product creation and/or product fulfillment experience.
- College degree.
- Critical thinking needed to come up with solutions.
- Willingness to assist other areas of the business when needed.
Send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
**IMPORTANT, make sure to put ‘Product Creation and Fulfillment Coordinator’ in the subject line
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »