Live: The Barefoot Writer February Issue
Three client-free ways to get paid as a writer … sounds a little crazy. But in this month’s issue of Barefoot Writer, you’ll learn how it’s something anyone can do .
Because not only does this month bring you an inside view of multiple money-making writers …
It shows you how a lot of them are “bringing home the bacon” without a single client to speak of!
Our February issue shows you …
- How to write emails people love to read and buy from
- Tips for real results on writing projects from real working writers
- 20 Content ideas you can create in one week or less
- Advice on pseudonyms and name changes for your writing business
- Why you should “ignore” your schedule to increase productivity
Plus, this month we introduce famed email specialist, Ben Settle. He’s the perfect example of a guy who knew what he wanted in life, went after it, and made it all happen through writing.
Not a subscriber of Barefoot Writer? Click here.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »