Your May Issue of Barefoot Writer
I’ll be the first to acknowledge that “life gets in the way” of my writing career FAR too often …
Can you relate?
Thankfully, this month’s issue of Barefoot Writer brought me an eye-opening, career-exploding, money-attracting new way to view those interruptions.
It’s all thanks to our Featured Interviewee, the great writer and thinker, Sean D’Souza. Don’t miss his mind-blowing advice on page 9.
This month’s issue is bound to expand your writing horizons in other ways, too. Check out our features on
- The only profession known to overturn jail time, debt, and despair
- Why plots and subplots factor into writing sales letters
- How to know when you’re ready for clients
- Ways a “Success List” can supercharge your productivity
- 3 words that will boost your ability to write better than you ever thought possible
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »