Get Everything You Need to Land Online Copywriting Jobs
Your Last Chance to Gain the Expert-Level Skills … Hands-On Experience … and Self-Confidence to Become a Working Web Copywriter in Less than 60 Days
In the Web Copywriting 2.0: Your Complete Guide to Writing Web Copy that Converts program, online copywriting expert Nick Usborne reveals absolutely everything you need to become a successful online copywriter to the tune of $450 … $2,500 … $5,000 per project — or even more.
But time is running out to get access to Nick’s proven web writing techniques for boosting response and profits for your clients — which makes them very happy … and makes big paydays for you possible.
You must order Web Copywriting 2.0 by midnight Eastern on July 22nd to get an instant $150 savings off the program, plus five powerful bonuses that just might be as valuable as the program itself. It’s our best offer ever for Copy 2.0!
The program is designed to walk you through each and every step … make you feel 100% confident in your ability right out of the gate … and show you how to build a profitable web-writing business in 60 days or less that has high-paying online copywriting jobs streaming to you consistently.
All you have to do is follow Nick’s step-by-step instructions at a pace that’s comfortable for you.
Here’s a rundown of everything you get when you join Web Copywriting 2.0 today:
- Instant access to Nick’s professional-grade training program — the one he originally taught to web teams at Disney, Yahoo!, and AOL. It’ll teach you everything you need to know to write effective web copy and create comprehensive web marketing strategies for your clients.
- A workbook of exercises that puts your skills to the test and guides you through creating a portfolio of samples.
- Feedback on your writing with a LIVE Spec Assignment. You’ll get a professional’s eye on your writing … you’ll have the confidence you can do the job … and if the AWAI marketing team decides to use your copy, we’ll even pay you for it. (You could earn back the entire investment on the program with just the Spec Assignment!)
- Guidance on choosing a profitable writing niche you love. Nick will guide you through several easy exercises to help you narrow down the topics you want to write about … and clients you go after. (Remember, specialists get paid more than generalists!)
- Help landing your first client in 30 days or less. You’ll know exactly where to look, how to get your foot in the door, land your first project, and create a long-term, lucrative relationship with them.
- Help putting up your freelance website. As soon as you’re through, you’ll have step-by-step guidance for putting up your website in a matter of hours, thanks to Nick’s “follow along” webinar, “How to Create a Powerful Freelance Website.”
- The confidence to work with your first client. Nick is going to walk you through his “18 Steps to Successfully Managing a Project with Your Client.”
- FREE access to Nick’s two popular e-books, Words of Wisdom and Writing Rituals … each of which is packed with Nick’s insider’s secrets from his decades of copywriting experience …
- And FREE updates for life! Web Copywriting 2.0 is one of AWAI’s “Living Programs,” meaning you’ll get all of the updates and additions free of charge, forever. (The value of staying consistently updated on the ever-changing world of the Web is priceless!)
When you write for the web, you’ll have your pick of projects and clients … and be able to work in a niche you’re passionate about. If that sounds exciting to you …
There’s no better person than Nick to guide you through setting up your own thriving web writing business, even if you’re starting from scratch.
To take advantage of this offer … and secure your $150 discount and the five bonuses … we need to hear from you before midnight Eastern on July 22nd — that’s when this offer officially closes. So whatever you do, make sure you check out Nick’s program right away and then sign up.
Click here to get more details.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »