THIS JUST IN: Meet 13 Copywriting and Marketing Pros at
Clayton Makepeace’s Speedwriting Intensive in Denver
This just keeps getting better …
From the moment Clayton Makepeace announced he was hosting a live intensive to teach his Speedwriting System, The Makepeace Method for Writing Million-Dollar Sales Letters in 7 Days or Less, top writers from all over America began calling, asking if they could come and help out.
They’re coming because they want to work with you. They’re excited about helping you become better, faster, and more successful copywriters.
Check out this group of marketing and copywriting superstars who’ll be joining us in Denver, August 10-13 …
- Marcella Allison — Million-dollar copywriter, superstar at Investing Daily, Soundview Communications, Agora, Weiss Research, Schaeffer’s Investment Research, and many others.
- Richard Armstrong — Million-dollar copywriter for Agora, Weiss Research, and many others. Richard is a multi-time winner of the Caples Award, the ECHO Award, the MAXI Award, and a winner of the special Maxwell Sackheim Award for “Distinctive Achievement in Direct Marketing.” He was AWAI's Copywriter of the Year in 2012.
- Henry Bingaman — As a freelance copywriter, Henry created promotions for Dr. Al Sears and the Institute for Natural Healing. Since 2010, Henry has written dozens of multimillion-dollar financial controls and is a force of nature behind the massive success of Money Morning.
- Patrick Bove — Brilliant million-dollar copywriter behind many of Porter Stansberry’s most successful promotions. He has been writing in the financial niche for 8 years and has sold over $70 million of newsletters since 2008.
- Donnie Bryant — Since 2007, Donnie Bryant has written winning sales copy for Agora, Zacks Investment Research, Birch Gold Group, Early to Rise, and GKIC. He's also unofficially been called "The Most Interesting Copywriter in Chicago."
- Cindy Butehorn — Copywriter, marketer, and business builder, Cindy helped to build the Phillips Publishing empire before founding NetEffect Marketing. Today, Cindy helps many top companies create acquisition programs that generate massive numbers of new customers.
- Jedd Canty — In a previous life, Jedd was an advertising executive at one of the largest agencies in the United States, as well as a marketing executive for an online custom diet provider that was traded on the NASDAQ. Today, after spending years as a freelance copywriter, Jedd is proud to be the Copy Chief for Money Morning and Money Map Press.
- David Deutsch — A “Titan of Direct Response,” and million-dollar copywriter for Boardroom, Rodale, Healthy Directions, Phillips Publishing, Agora, and many others.
- Wayne Ellis — Wayne has worked in the financial publishing business for 16 years, and has held just about every position imaginable in our industry: copy chief, copywriter, editorial director, advertising director, and marketing director. He is currently Lead Copywriter and Copy Chief for Eagle Financial Publications, responsible for promotions for 15 products.
- Sandy Franks — Sandy is AWAI’s Copy Chief. Before that, she was a publisher at Agora as well as a marketing director and copy chief. Sandy has hired and worked with many of the top copywriters in the industry, including Mike Palmer, Arthur Johnson, Chip Biggs, and many others.
- Lori Haller — Design superstar has designed direct-response campaigns for more than 20 years for an array of clients, including industry leaders such as Oprah, Hyatt, MCI, Kay Jewelers, Forbes, The Motley Fool, and National Geographic. Today, she is the “go-to” source of design for every top copywriter in the industry.
- Parris Lampropoulos — After being mentored by Clayton Makepeace, Parris has gone on to become a legend in our industry. He was named a “Titan of Direct Response” and is a million-dollar copywriter for Boardroom, Agora, Rodale, Healthy Directions, Investor Place, Soundview Communications, and many others.
- Guillermo Rubio — In 2012, Guillermo became AWAI’s $10K Challenge Winner. Since then, G (as he’s known at AWAI), has written for Early to Rise, AWAI, International Living, Dr. Al Sears, and others. Today, Guillermo is a senior copywriter at Weiss Research.
And of course, our host, Clayton Makepeace — a 44-year direct-response veteran who’s written multimillion-dollar controls for the some of the biggest names in the industry. When he speaks, copywriters and marketers listen!
Clayton’s copy has attracted as many as 120,000 prospects to online sales events. He was responsible for selling well over 100,000 subscriptions each for The Money Advocate, Personal Wealth Bulletin, and Safe Money Report using direct mail. His online promotions have generated sales of as much as $3.6 million in a weekend … $5 million in a few weeks … and a staggering $18.5 million in two short months.
All told, his sales copy has generated well over $1.5 BILLION in sales and has received lavish praise from legends in the industry, including Brian Kurtz, Tom Phillips, Gary Bencivenga, Bob Bly, and Drayton Bird.
If you haven't sign up yet for Clayton's event, go here now to reserve your spot before the rest are all gone.