Do you have this writing skill? (Companies are looking for you!)
Businesses in every niche are desperate for writers who know how to make their online content show up high in the search engine results.
In fact, 94% of business owners plan to increase or maintain their budget on Search Engine Optimization (SEO) this year.
And 81% will be outsourcing it — which makes it a HUGE opportunity for freelance writers.
They’re willing to pay good money too. Check out some of these typical project fees:
- Homepage Content: $1,500-$3,000
- Main Pages (About, Services, Subscribe): $500-$1,000/page
- Product Pages: $400-$800/page
- Writing New Pages: $700-$1,200/page
- Optimizing Articles: $300-$800 each
- Optimizing Blog Posts: $250-$800/post
And these rates are for beginners!
But it gets even better for you, the writer …
Clients in every niche need SEO copywriting. So you won’t have a problem finding subjects that interest you.
And SEO copywriting isn’t overly complicated or time-consuming. Many pages can be optimized in just under an hour. It’s just a matter of doing a little research to make sure you put the right words in the right place.
And with training from SEO copywriting pioneer Heather Lloyd-Martin, you can learn how to do everything in just under 8 hours.
- Why SEO copywriting is one of the best writing assignments for writers today. You’ll even find out what brought about the death of the “$5 article” and how it increased the value of writers.
- How to almost guarantee better results for your clients — simply by fixing this one particular line of copy. (Even your clients will be amazed.)
- How to turn a project for a few articles into an ongoing retainer gig that pays you month after month. You’ll be shocked how easy this is to do.
- How to quickly and easily create a “Site Content Audit” and get paid for it! (Hint: You could build your entire business on just this one service … and the tools Heather shows you make it drop-dead simple!)
- How to make your SEO copywriting training pay for itself — over and over again! Plus, three types of clients you can work with and how to decide which ones are best for you.
- And, so much more!
Simply follow Heather’s proven step-by-step instructions and you’ll be up and running as a working SEO copywriter fast.
You’ll even get immediate access to Heather’s personal checklists and sample tracking sheets to ensure you do everything correctly — right out of the gate!
And when you sign up by midnight ET on August 26th, you’ll even save $100.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by.
SEO Copywriting Success: Grow Your Business by Driving Targeted Traffic to Clients
1 out of every 2 writing jobs require SEO skills! Every web copywriter should know how to combine persuasive copywriting with SEO best practices. Learn this valuable skill now to make more money on your web copywriting projects. Learn More »