November Issue: Secrets to Profiting From Stories
“Everybody’s got a story” — ever heard that line?
What you may not have heard is just how easy it is to profit from writing stories. That may sound contrary to popular belief that stories are for starving artists, but in this issue of Barefoot Writer we show you where the money is in story-writing.
(And to give you a quick preview — the money is GOOD!)
Along with that, you’ll discover …
- Ways to build your bottom line with page-turning, profit-producing “stories”
- The simple (yet powerful) skill that can hardwire your writing success
- Which tool helps organize research and drives more traffic
- An easy way to increase your writing output, achieve more goals, and sail past hurdles
- How a soon-to-be-born baby is already experiencing life-changing Glicken
So let your inner-storyteller loose this month and use it to create the writer’s life you’ve been dreaming of … click here now to read your November issue of Barefoot Writer.
And if you’re serious about getting paid to write for a living, consider becoming a member of our Barefoot Writer Club. Along with your 12-month Barefoot Writer Magazine subscription, you’ll get …
- Admittance to the Barefoot Writer Private Facebook Group where your fellow writers actively engage in discussions on how to grow their businesses and answer the burning questions that might be holding you back.
- Unlimited access to all back issues (over 2,500 pages of content designed to help you write better, faster, and for more profit!).
- Access to the private member portal of our Barefoot Writer website — an exclusive area for members-only where you can access special reports and other content loaded with secrets to getting your writing career up and moving fast.
- And, of course, a whole lot more …
Membership into the Barefoot Writer Club is literally the quickest route I know to life as a paid writer: Join the Barefoot Writer Club today.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »