Wanted to Make Sure You Saw This …
The smartest way to close out 2016 also happens to be the smartest way to get yourself to Bootcamp next year.
There’s no trick … no catch … just our best offer of the year on our most popular event of the year.
It’s our “Super Early-Bird” offer … something we only do once a year, in the final days of the old year.
And the response is always — in a word — incredible.
Five simple reasons:
- When you act now, your place at Bootcamp 2017 is guaranteed. Bootcamp sells out every year, so if you’re thinking about coming, why wait and risk missing out? Register today and you don’t have to worry about scrambling for a ticket later … or worse, having to sit on the waiting list.
- “Super Early Birds” get the absolute BEST deal — $1,000 off! You’re reading that right … through this exclusive offer … and only until December 30th … you can knock a full $1,000 off the price of registering for Bootcamp.
- “Super Early Birds” have time to make small, affordable monthly payments, rather than plopping down the full fee at the last minute. When you claim your seat at Bootcamp 2017 today, you’ll have the option to lock in your spot for just $149.50 down, followed by nine easy payments of $149.50 over the next year. It completely takes the strain off your monthly budget, and having Bootcamp paid off by the time you arrive is a great feeling.
- Your investment now is 100% risk free. If you have to cancel anytime between now and September 2017, you’ll receive a full refund — no fees, no questions asked.
- Registering now gives you plenty of time to prepare for success at Bootcamp. Polishing your skills, learning what marketers really want to see, getting ready mentally for your big breakthrough … you don’t have to cram it all in at the last minute. Plus, you can use all your Bootcamp bonuses to help you … see what I mean here.
Commit now to being with us in Delray Beach this coming October.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »