February Barefoot Writer:
Love + Self = Writing Success
You don’t have to be a fan of Valentine’s Day to know that love is important … especially when it comes to “self-love.”
I’m not talking about the vain, big-headed kind.
Rather, our focus this month is on giving yourself the credit you deserve. Treating yourself — and your writing goals — with kindness. Accepting that you’re on the right path and knowing that staying the course will make you happier in the long run.
That’s because basic self-compassion helps you navigate tough times. It prompts you to stop procrastinating and encourages you to follow through on your cherished goals.
Gary Hennerberg, this month’s Featured Interviewee, is a FANTASTIC example of all that. You’re going to love what he has to say and the key advice he shares (see page 9).
Along with that, here’s what we have in store to help you move forward this month in a positive way:
- How to make Instagram a secret weapon for giving your writing business a boost
- The type of music that sparks creativity, according to science
- 10 shocking things you do that waste your time and drain your precious writing resources
- Tips on choosing a niche that brings you joy
- The overlooked tool that can improve your writing
And By the way — think you’re ready to get paid to write, be your own boss, and work from home? A lot of writers want this. What holds them back is needing a roadmap.
Let me introduce you to our Barefoot Writer Club. It’s a group of writers who have crossed over from “hopeful” or “wannabe” to high-earning professional writer status.
The Barefoot Writer Club puts you on the fast-track to living the writer’s life of your dreams. It shares proven strategies that make all the difference when you’re just starting out and as you grow your writing career. Strategies like …
- Where to find guaranteed writing gigs that pay, and pay well
- Plans you can follow to make a living as a writer
- Tips to jump-start your creativity
- Advice on how to write your way to a passive income
- Stories and advice from your fellow writers (successful, independent, money-making writers!)
- Proven productivity tips
- Roadmaps on how to build a writing platform so people who’ll pay you to write can find you
And so much more beyond that! The Barefoot Writer Club also gives you private access to our Members-Only Website, plus a Members-Only Facebook page where you can ask for and get advice on your writing goals. And don’t forget all the discounts, exclusively for Club Members!
Hands down, it’s THE way to get a profitable writing career up and running. Proven, tested, and FUN. Get the details here.