Training Program Puts You “in the Running” for High-Paying
Copywriting Jobs — Three More Potential Clients Just Added to the List
“There’s no better way to get your work in front of these million dollar companies.” – Sandy Franks, AWAI Copy Chief
In AWAI’s Advanced Training program, you will …
- Learn the most in-demand copywriting projects clients want their freelance copywriters to do — it’s the very cutting edge of Internet marketing.
- Get feedback and mentorship from 12+ of the world’s top copywriters and marketers … with guidance from your very own copy chief, AWAI’s own Sandy Franks.
- Complete assignments to get hands-on experience to apply what you’ve learned.
It’s that last one that’s key. As part of Advanced Training you will be working on real life projects for real life clients. And if they like what they see, they might even hire you for paid copywriting jobs. It could just be the jump-start your copywriting career needs.
In the first session of Advanced Training, we had AWAI’s Barefoot Writer magazine, natural health publisher NewMarket Healt h, and financial publisher Oxford Club as potential clients. And now we’ve added three more:
- International Living, which is perfect for those who want to write about travel and living abroad.
- Dent Research, a publisher that uses demographics to predict stock market and economic trends.
- Banyan Publishing, an Agora division that specializes in investing and personal privacy. (And Aaron DeHoog, who was responsible for an $13 million product launch with Banyan, will show you how he created that breakthrough, too.)
Most copywriters would love to write for one or all of these powerhouse companies. And as part of Advanced Training … you’ll have a direct line to them and the chance to show them what you can do — and even get hired.
“The neat thing about Advanced Training is that the roster of clients is growing,” says AWAI Copy Chief Sandy Franks, who also oversees the program.
“This gives members more opportunities to share their writing assignments with the ultimate goal of getting paid projects from the clients. In all honesty, there’s no better way to get your work in front of these million dollar companies without having Advanced Training on your side."
Advanced Training is only for serious copywriters ready to take a giant leap forward in their copywriting careers. To make sure everyone gets full attention from their copywriting mentors, there are only a limited amount of spots.
You can join now for a $705 discount. But that special offer runs out March 23rd at midnight ET.
Go here now to get all the details and to find out how Advanced Training can boost your copywriting business.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »