July Issue: The O-word You Can’t Live Without
Want to know the real reason Barefoot Writing is the best life-opportunity you’ll ever come across?
It’s not just the money and freedom …
It’s not that you get to do something you love …
It’s not even the thrill of calling your own shots …
The real reason is so much simpler. It’s this: Barefoot Writing gives you options. You can make what you want, write where you want, work on the projects you want …
And then add or take away from your business depending on all your other wants – like where you’d like to live or travel or how you like to spend your time.
You’ll get an up-close view of those options and more in our July issue, which also tells you how to:
- Get paid to write by helping people find answers, insights, and solutions
- Use meetups to market your writing business
- Make your writing life easier with eight secrets from full-time freelancers
- Deploy the secret weapon for successful client interviews
- Make sure you never leave your reader wondering, “Now what?”
On top of all that, we have an informative interview with Fred Gleeck, one of the most well-known, highly respected info marketers around.
This month’s writing opportunity shows you how a hundred different worthy roads can lead to your individual goal. See p. 16.
I’d also like to extend a special invitation today for you to join the Barefoot Writer Club.
You’ll become part of a world where you can:
- Quickly connect with hiring clients
- Reach out to high-earning writers for support and advice
- Get discounts on guides to the hottest writing opportunities
- Access reports that teach you shortcuts to massive success as a freelance writer
- And so much more!
You’ll be welcomed into a very special group of people who can show you what it takes to earn a healthy income as a writer, while enjoying the kind of lifestyle most people only dream about.
Take the quickest route to life as a paid writer: Discover the Barefoot Writer Club today.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »