Exclusive Video Interview
Why Writing for the Health Market is the BEST Niche to Be in Right Now!

Whether you’re interested in writing long-form sales letters, web pages, emails, website content, case studies, or e-newsletters, you’ll find an unlimited demand writing for the health market.

In fact NOW it’s better than ever … because as America is aging, so is the interest in health products and the need for health marketing!

Katie Yeakle sat down with natural health writer Carline Anglade-Cole – whose schedule is already booked for 2018 AND some of 2019!

Listen in on what Carline had to say about this lucrative niche that allows you to get paid to take care of yourself AND help people in need …

Watch Streaming Video

Your Path Now Versus What it Could Be:

Nothing gives you a “straight shot” at success like Circle of Success.

We help you set goals … give you a personalized learning path … coaches and mentors … prime writing assignments … feedback from real copywriters … free Bootcamp, with VIP treatment … even a chance to work pro writers … and more.

Right now, we’re accepting a limited number of new Circle of Success members.

Get the details here — including our low “get started” price.

Published: March 8, 2018

8 Responses to “The Health Market: A Great Place to Be”

1. Wow! Thanks Carline and Katie for healthcare niche update. I'm starting my business May 1st. I'm working on the badges program to provide writing examples for the website, then updating LinkedIn and Facebook profiles, then launching. So thanks again...this is just what I needed to hear.

Michael SlaughterMarch 8, 2018 at 8:16 pm

2. Does everything Carline is saying apply equally to the United Kingdom also? Are there any Alternative Health Copywriters out there from the UK?

I live in London, UK.

Guest (Trevor Wicks)March 9, 2018 at 12:59 pm

3. This excites me very much as I am all about self-care and being healthy. Working on several AWAI programs to start my copywriting career and this is my niche!

Guest (Colleen)March 9, 2018 at 2:06 pm

4. This is a wonderful! This is my area of passion and lots of personal experience. My problem is that I am at a loss as to how to break into this industry. I don’t know where to go to look for clients. I currently write for a regional magazine in my area but I’m looking for more work and would be so at home writing for the alternative health market. Where is a good place to start?

Becky KayMarch 9, 2018 at 4:24 pm

5. Great idea,

Guest (Geoffer)March 10, 2018 at 5:30 am

6. Thanks Katie and Carline...

SOLD!!!

Mike SearlesMarch 11, 2018 at 8:35 am

7. Hi, I am a new member, and I have worked in the Healthcare field for a numerous of years. I am very interested in writing for the health market. How do I get started?

Tammie Cole-ConwayMarch 11, 2018 at 3:46 pm

8. Hello, I just signed up this evening, and I am excited to get started. I am interested in alternative medicine. I love to pass information on that I find that works for me or someone I know. Where and how do I start?

Guest (Sharon Ray)March 16, 2018 at 1:28 am