AWAI Is Hiring!
Are you a people person? Do you enjoy helping others succeed? Does the idea of making a difference in someone’s life excite you?
If so, we want to meet you!
We’re looking for Member Support Professionals to help guide our members to success by providing them with the direction they need to reach their goals of achieving what we call, the writer’s life.
You’ll work alongside an incredibly dedicated team of reps to help answer questions, resolve issues, and provide direction on the “next step” needed to pursue a life of well-paid writing.
At AWAI (American Writers & Artists, Inc.) we put our employees first to ensure everyone on the team is prepared and excited to support our members.
We invest in your personal and professional growth from day one, and encourage your contribution on how we can continue to improve our members’ experience … whether it’s navigating the wide variety writing paths, getting more from our training programs, or simply providing the best possible service we can.
Qualities and characteristics of the ideal candidate include:
- Strong attention to detail
- An excellent phone voice and effective written communication skills
- A strong functional knowledge of computers and the internet
- Curiosity to learn and a genuine desire to grow
- Patience to troubleshoot problems
- Critical thinking to come up with solutions
- A sense of pride in being part of a team and helping that team to succeed
Bottom line: If you’re a nice person, with strong communication skills, and a willingness to make a difference in other people’s lives, we want to meet you.
If you think you’d be a fit and you’d like to join our Delray Beach team, send your resume and salary requirement to email@example.com, with a cover letter telling us why we should hire you!