Webinar: Beat Writer Procrastination with this 5-Step Plan
Not getting where you want to go as quickly as you’d like on your quest as a paid writer? This Inside AWAI Webinar and Q&A is for you!
AWAI’s Chief Success Officer Ted Capshaw will show you how to make small, incremental changes that lead to big forward progress towards your writing and financial goals.
In under an hour, Ted will teach you how to …
- Bust past the “Change Curve” that may be stopping you cold
- Embrace the “1 Percent Rule” and make it work in your favor (instead of against you)
- Set “SMART Goals” and turn your dreams into commitments that move you forward
- Get your momentum going by “blocking”
- And win the personal war that keeps you paralyzed
Watch it today so you can beat procrastination and learn how to make real forward progress this year towards the writer’s life of your dreams.
Do you have any questions about how to overcome writer procrastination? Share in the comments below so we can help.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »