Free Webinar and Q&A:
A Potential Writing Client Contacted Me. Now What?!?
When you’re starting out as a freelance writer, talking to clients may seem foreign …
What do you say first? What do you do next? How do you ensure you come across as a professional? How do you land the job?
In this FREE Inside AWAI session on Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 12:00 pm ET, A Potential Writing Client Contacted Me. Now What?!?, AWAI’s Katie Yeakle, Pam Foster, and I will show you exactly how to handle those first conversations with ease and win over clients. You’ll find out:
- What clients look for in a writer they contact
- The very first thing to do when you’re contacted by a potential client
- How to drive the entire conversation like a boss
- How to comfortably answer the “what do you charge?” question
- The best way to establish a great relationship so the client says, “Let’s start!”
Join us to get the Inside AWAI scoop on how it all works … and to ask your questions about talking with clients.
Note: Even if you can’t make the live event, I encourage you to sign up anyway. You’ll get access to the recording and slides afterwards.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »