Freelance Copywriters Wanted!
Mitch Wolin, Digital Marketing Manager, for Loxley Services asked me to get the word out that he’s hiring multiple freelance copywriters for a wide range of projects dedicated to helping Veteran’s get the disability benefits they are medically, legally and ethically qualified to receive.
Here’s Mitch talking about the opportunity and how you can apply to join his writing team …
And, more details from Mitch …
At Loxley, we passionately provide high quality IT, Marketing, and Management services to various organizations that help Veterans learn about and achieve the disability benefits they have rightfully earned. We need passionate, dedicated team members to assist in enhancing the quality of life for our Veterans through effective communication.
We're looking for individuals who are passionate about marketing, willingness to support the needs of the marketing department and strive to learn from our subject matter experts.
We are looking for multiple writers to join our team on a freelance, remote basis.
Here are our musts:
- Effectively delivery requested work on time and to expectations
- Possess a can-do learning attitude
- Willingness to take direction while working individually or with a team
Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics demanded by the industry, company, or target audience to meet objective purposes including but not limited to:
- Social Engagement
- Video Monologs
- Call Scripts
- Use a stringent QA and Review Process before submitting work
- Proactively seek information that may be missing or not clear to ensure research is accurate
- Thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with a high-volume workload often requiring short turnaround times
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on communication and content engagement techniques that help improve the digital experience for readers and users
Here are the qualifications we seek:
- Exceptional writing and research skill
- Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational capability and multitasking ability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Proofreading experience and familiarity with standard style guides a plus
Preferred but not required:
- Social media or content marketing experience a plus
- Experience working with content management systems, WordPress, Grammarly, Hemingway APP, Natural Readers, etc.
- A keen eye for detail and appreciation of exceptional design
TO APPLY: Send a cover letter and relevant writing sample(s) to email@example.com.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »