Free Webinar and Q&A:
Marketing 101 for Writers: Get More Assignments and Make More Money by Knowing the Basics
Want to make it easier to land well-paid writing assignments?
There’s a reason why companies pay copywriters so much money to write effective copy and content …
Because without it, their marketing machine – and therefore their business – would cease to exist!
You have massive power as a writer to help clients attract prospects, form relationships, and ultimately turn them into customers (and sales!).
And whether you’re writing “pre-suasive” content or persuasive copy, understanding the basics of marketing will help you:
- Get your foot in the door.
- Get better results from everything you write.
- Make more money as a writer.
During our next Inside AWAI session, Marketing 101 for Writers: Get More Assignments and Make More Money by Knowing the Basics, on Friday, December 10th at Noon ET, AWAI’s Pam Foster, Sandy Franks, and I will teach you the basics of what you need to know.
In under an hour, we’ll cover …
- How a basic understanding of marketing affects the results of your copy and content.
- Key marketing concepts like the copy-content continuum, buyer’s journey, and marketing funnels (as well as how to use them to blow up your proposals so you make a ton more money).
- The power of testing and how you can use it to your advantage as a writer.
- How to talk the talk with confidence with clients (and how to quickly find any answers to questions that come up, so you can handle them with ease).
- And so much more!
We’ll also open up a live Q&A at the end, so you can ask any questions you have about marketing, landing clients, and making money as a freelance writer.
To join the online event (a Zoom meeting):
- Click Here to join the meeting from a PC, MAC, iOS, or Android.
Allow the Zoom launcher to open on your computer.
Here is a Video Tutorial on how to join a Zoom meeting
Once you have launched Zoom, you can then connect your audio.
- Choose the option to connect by phone or computer.
If ONLY listening by Phone:
Call-in toll number (US/Canada):
US: +1-646-876-9923 or +1-669-900-6833 or +1-408-638-0968
Meeting ID: 871 9221 2204
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/dJeGq7t9e
*If you are having trouble accessing the webinar*
If you have any questions in the meantime, please call our Member Success Team at 866-879-2924.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »