Results for Michele Peterson
Showing results 21-30 of more than 100 (help):
- How Web-Writing Colleagues Can Help Your Business
- Developing relationships with other writers is a good thing. Think of them as web-writing colleagues, not competitors. They can make your business stronger
- Are You Attracting the Wrong Audience on Social Media?
- If you’re using social media to market your web-writing business, the social media audience you’re attracting matters. Many writer make a common mistake…
- The Result When I Took a Writer’s Retreat to Work on My Business
- Working-at-home is wonderful, but it can also be jam-packed with distractions. A writer’s retreat can help you work on your big goals interruption-free.
- 5 Words to Gain Instant Credibility as a New Freelance Copywriter
- Looking to be hired as a freelance copywriter? Use these five magic words to set yourself apart from other writers.
- 5 Creative Ways for Saying Thank You to Your Clients
- Saying thank you to your clients is more than just polite. It builds relationships and can help keep your clients coming back to you with new projects.
- How to Use Direct Messaging for Social Media Marketing Success
- Social media is a great place to attract attention with public posts AND it can be an effective way to continue the conversation with direct messaging.
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Send Newsletters to Your Clients and Prospects
- Sending newsletters to your clients and prospects can help you keep your project pipeline brimming over. Find out 7 ways this strategy helps your business.
- You Can Increase Client Referrals by Asking 3 Simple Questions
- A simple way to increase referrals. Even in today’s age of automated lead generation, most businesses say they get their best customers through referrals.
- The Dangers of Relying on One Major Client
- Relying on one major client for your writing work can lead to some landmines. Learn to recognize when you’re in dangerous territory and what to do about it
- Social Media Marketing for Web Writers: Are You Posting Enough?
- Social media marketing is a smart strategy for web copywriters, but to be successful, there are some nuances that are important to understand.
Documents 21-30 displayed.