Results for Michele Peterson
Showing results 21-30 of more than 100 (help):
- 5 Words to Gain Instant Credibility as a New Freelance Copywriter
- Looking to be hired as a freelance copywriter? Use these five magic words to set yourself apart from other writers.
- 7 Reasons Why You Should Send Newsletters to Your Clients and Prospects
- Sending newsletters to your clients and prospects can help you keep your project pipeline brimming over. Find out 7 ways this strategy helps your business.
- You Can Increase Client Referrals by Asking 3 Simple Questions
- A simple way to increase referrals. Even in today’s age of automated lead generation, most businesses say they get their best customers through referrals.
- The Dangers of Relying on One Major Client
- Relying on one major client for your writing work can lead to some landmines. Learn to recognize when you’re in dangerous territory and what to do about it
- Increasing Website Engagement — 7 Strategies
- Increasing website engagement can lead to your visitors spending more time on your site, sharing your content more often, and buying more from you.
- How to Connect with Influencers in Any Industry
- When you connect with influencers in your industry, you’ll grow your reputation in the process. Here 5 effective ways to make positive connections.
- Go From Busy to Productive in 3 Easy Steps
- Become more organized and more productive with these 3 great tips from Michele Peterson.
- Is It Ever the "Perfect" Time?
- Finding the "perfect time" can often be misconstrued. Michele Peterson is here to help you focus in on what that phrase should mean.
- AWAI Directory of Professional Freelance Writers
- Since 1997 AWAI has been helping people develop the skills to acquire financial security, independence, and freedom through writing. Meet some of the AWAI members who have launched successful writing careers with the help of AWAI training programs and events.
- Do You Need To Change Your Perspective to Move Forward?
- Michele Peterson has found that understanding your business and its goals, both short and long term, are fundamental to building a successful freelancing career.
Documents 21-30 displayed.