Results for Michele Peterson
Showing results 91-100 of more than 100 (help):
- Submit a Spec Assignment – Your Life Is Now
- Take action every day to make yourself more successful. The first step is to submit a spec. It’s a win-win no matter what the outcome is.
- Commit to Continued Action – Your Life Is Now
- Commit to continued forward progress by uncovering your core emotions and using them to drive you toward a writer’s life.
- 7 Socially Savvy Ways to Use Testimonials to Attract New Clients
- If your goal is to attract new clients, try these seven social ways to use testimonials to build credibility and gain attention.
- 5 Ways to Find More Time to Grow Your Web-Writing Business
- Whether you’re brand new to web-writing or you’ve been at this for a while, learning to find more time to grow your business is a valuable skill.
- A 9-Step System for Using Facebook for Self Promotion
- Facebook Live: learn how to use this social media tool to build your web-writing business by producing consistently good videos for your audience.
- Review and Refresh – Your Life Is Now
- No matter what you do for a living, your skills can become stale if you don’t refresh them regularly. Take time this week to review one of your programs.
- Follow up with Clients – Your Life Is Now
- After you submit a spec to a marketer don’t just sit back and wait for them to give you an assignment. Always follow up with them – until they tell you to stop.
- How Bundling and Creating Package Deals Can Increase Your Revenue
- Creating package deals is a good way to earn more money per project. But there’s a secret to bundling so you hel your client without hurting yourself.
- How to Tap Into AWAI’s Culture of Shared Success
- The AWAI family is a great support system for new and advanced copywriters. Share your experiences and advice with other members and learn from those around you.
- Market Your Freelance Web-Writing Services in 30 Minutes or Less
- Not enough time to market your freelance web-writing services? Say good-bye to that excuse with 31 marketing steps you can take in 30 minutes or less.
Documents 91-100 displayed.