Results for email
Showing results 121-130 of more than 100 (help):
- Why There’s Never Been a Better Time to Be an Email Copywriter
- Penny Hunt learned a lot from a Spec Challenge win — notably that she preferred to write short copy. She reveals how she became very busy (you can be too)!
- These 6 Projects Are Easy for Clients to Say “Yes” To!
- Get your foot in the door and a chance to prove yourself to a new client when you start with simple projects like these six. They’re short, easy for you to learn, and easy to convince a potential client to give you a shot.
- Big-Time Email Copywriting Mistakes, Part 2
- The Zen Master of the Internet, Matt Furey explains more big-time email copywriting mistakes.
- Big-Time Email Copywriting Mistakes, Part I
- The Zen Master of the Internet, Matt Furey explains big-time email copywriting mistakes.
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself to Make Your First $1,000 Writing
- Magic occurs when you get specific about where you want to go with your freelance writing career. To stay focused on your next steps to success, ask yourself these five questions and build momentum toward your first paychecks.
- Why You Need to Know about the Dark Side of Email Marketing
- How do you ensure your email sales copy reaches a customer’s inbox and isn’t marked spam? Best-selling author James Veitch talks spam in an epic TED Talk.
- Replace Your Email Client with Gmail
- Did you know you can manage all of your email with Gmail? Julia Borgini explains why you might want to and how to set it up.
- Return to Sender, Email Address Unknown :: February :: 2009 :: AWAI
- Almost four years ago, I switched to a web-based email provider. It was just after I moved. My Internet Service Provider (ISP) didn't provide service at my new location. It was the second time in three years I had to change my email address.
- Does Your Email Signature Do This?
- You may not think of your email signature as a marketing tool, but it can be an effective way to get business if you do one thing.
- A Secret Way to Use Holidays to Launch Your “No Client” Copywriting Business
- Launch a clientless copywriting business over a holiday weekend, and have huge success with it. Ben Settle walks you through the five key steps.
Documents 121-130 displayed.