Sign Up Today!
FREE TELECONFERENCE RECORDING
Discover why 2012 is shaping up to be
"The Year of the Case Study"
…And how you can position yourself
to profit from this lucrative B2B copywriting niche
Several key economic and technological forces are converging to make 2012 the biggest year EVER for B2B case studies.
This spells opportunity for B2B copywriters who know how to market their case study services effectively … tackle these projects efficiently … and deliver quality work every time.
Case studies (or customer success stories, as they're often called) are one- or two-page documents that describe how a company or organization solved a challenge with a product or service — and the results they achieved.
Business buyers are increasingly using case studies to make important buying decisions. But many B2B companies (most of which are working with understaffed marketing departments) are struggling to keep up with this need.
Noted B2B copywriting expert Ed Gandia has more than 10 years of experience in B2B marketing and copywriting. He has written dozens of case studies and other marketing pieces for companies such as Autodesk, Constructware, CDC Software, Aldata Systems and more than a dozen other midsize to large organizations.
And in this nuts-and-bolts session, Ed will explain why case studies
will hit a major tipping point in 2012 … and how you
can earn $125 – $300 per hour every time you write one.
"The Year of the Case Study: How to Make a Great Living in 2012 and Beyond by Helping Clients Tell Their Stories"
During this free teleconference, you’ll discover …
- Why case studies have become such a critical marketing tool — and why the trend is growing at an unprecedented rate
- 3 important reasons why case study budgets are growing so rapidly
- Ed's 4-step formula for landing profitable case study projects — perfect for both new and experienced case study writers
- What you can charge for these fun and easy-to-write pieces
- Why writing case studies is one of the best ways to propel your HOURLY earnings to the $200 – $300+ range
- The industries that are using case studies the most in their marketing efforts
- The winning formula for writing compelling case studies (and why it works so well!)
- 3 easy ways to QUICKLY create a portfolio of strong case study samples
- How to get started writing case studies … and how to accelerate your progress
And much, much more!
AWAI will never sell, rent or otherwise abuse your e-mail address. It will be used solely for the purpose of sending you about AWAI. Should you wish to unsubscribe at any time, instructions are included with each e-mail for immediate removal from the subscriber file.
American Writers & Artists Institute
220 George Bush Blvd, Suite D
Delray Beach, FL 33444
(561) 278-5557 or (866) 879-2924
Copyright ©2015 American Writers & Artists Institute