Circle of Success Now Accepting New Members for a Limited Time
We’re excited to announce that we’ve opened enrollment for the Spring 2017 session of Circle of Success, our highest level of targeted learning, personal guidance, and professional mentoring.
Circle of Success is now bigger and better than ever. You’ll have all the help, support, and training you need to go from where you are now to an “A-level” professional copywriter quickly.
The many benefits of the newly revamped Circle of Success include:
- Personal Mentoring to ensure you’re on the right track at every stage of the learning process.
- Access to every learning program and business-building resource we offer now and in the future — free for life.
- Unlimited opportunities to take the live learning programs as often as you’d like.
- Attend Bootcamps and Marketer Job Fairs free.
- Lifelong access to Advanced Training — AWAI’s newest learning initiative where you learn everything you need to know to plan, write, and launch a comprehensive Internet marketing campaign … from some of the top copywriters (and marketers) in the country.
- And much more.
Circle of Success is a lifelong commitment from us to “stick with you” until your writing career objectives are met … however long you need. It’s a serious program created specifically for those absolutely committed to being a successful copywriter and/or direct marketer.
If you’re ready to make that commitment, there’s no more certain way to assure your success as an “A-level” copywriter than by joining Circle of Success.
Please be aware, we only open up membership for a short time, and no more than 25 writers can be in any given “Success Circle” group. So if you think you’re ready, it’s important you get your name on the list before the Circle groups fill up.
Enrollment for the Spring 2017 session closes May 18th.
Get the full details here, including information on some special discounts you might qualify for.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »