You Can Make a Very Good Living as a Writer
Learn how to begin writing for money and find freelance writing jobs with American Writers & Artists Inc. …
This Week from AWAI …
LAST CHANCE: $800-$1,200 Per Day with B2B Emails
The writing assignments are so short and simple you can complete each in under an hour … yet so valued by clients that they’ll happily pay $500+ each!
Let Steve Slaunwhite — an expert B2B email copywriter — teach you everything he knows about writing these emails and getting as many of these projects as you need.
Special $200 discount ends soon!Get all the details here.
Want “The Writer’s Life”, but Don’t Know Where to Start?
Here’s single best place to find it …
- Learn the formulas to writing great copy …
- Find out which writing niches — and companies — pay the most …
- Learn tips and secrets from the masters …
- Follow the “AWAI Method” – our scientific method for achieving success based on 23 years of helping new writers (like you) succeed …
- And much, much more!
If you want to be a well-paid, in-demand writer – DO NOT MISS THIS VERY SPECIAL LIMITED OFFER!Go here now for all the details!
Meet AWAI Members Living the Writer’s Life
Retiree Makes MORE in Retirement than in Her Old Job, While Finding Purpose in Writing
“I came back from the Web Copywriting Intensive loaded with ideas. I was so fired up and had gained the confidence to reach out to clients. Within a week, I got 2-3 good-paying customers.”
Atlanta Professional Ditches Heels, Hose For Freedom of Copywriting
“I feel like in many ways that I am coming full circle, coming back to the idea and dreams I initially had when I was younger. But now, I am in charge of my own destiny.”
Wisconsin Engineer Takes 180-Degree Turn into Health Copywriting
“Job Fair kickstarted feeling comfortable with, and getting, clients. And with each new client, I have gotten better at networking and positioning myself.”
8 Reasons You Should Write Email Copy for B2B Companies
September 20, 2019 (06:11:31 am)
Business-to-Business (B2B) companies do a LOT of email marketing — creating big demand for writers. Steve Slaunwhite reveals 8 reasons it’s a terrific gig.
Improve Your Writing by Reading the Right Things
April 13, 2015 (06:46:57 am)
Great writers are also great readers. The same is true for copywriters. One way to quickly improve your skills is by reading samples of great copy.
Content Writers: 3 Tips to Get More Work
September 19, 2019 (08:04:31 am)
Editors are looking for writers they can count on to provide a huge amount of content. If you follow these tips, you could become an editor’s go-to writer.
Will Artificial Intelligence Replace Copywriters?
September 16, 2019 (06:20:10 am)
Artificial intelligence (AI) is going to replace millions of workers. Does that include copywriters? Can machines write better headlines than humans?
How to Write an Email Newsletter to Support Your Writing Business
September 18, 2019 (08:00:36 am)
Learn how to write an email newsletter that will build relationships between you and potential clients and help you fill your project pipeline.
Disabled? Here’s How You Can Prosper in a Copywriting Career
September 11, 2019 (06:21:37 am)
If you’re disabled or dealing with other life limitations, perhaps you’re considering a freelance writing career. Here are six tips you can use to prosper.
Have a Question?
- What’s the best way to make a living as a writer?
- A: There are numerous ways to make a good living — actually a REALLY good living as a writer. The “best path” though depends on your financial goals, what you enjoy writing and reading about, and how much you want to work. Read more …
- How much money can copywriters make?
- A: One of the biggest benefits of learning to write copy is that it opens you up to numerous writing opportunities, all of which pay very well. From $300 online content assignments to $1,500 case studies, and $2,000 social media campaigns to $10,000 sales letters, there's a wide range of fees. And how much you make will depend on which assignments you decide to take on. Read more …