You Can Make a Very Good Living as a Writer
Learn how to begin writing for money and find freelance writing jobs with American Writers & Artists Inc. …
This Week from AWAI …
👍 The greatest writer’s “niche?”
If you want to launch your career and get paid to write as fast as possible …
… then you'll want to be part of what could be the greatest writer’s “niche” out there.
- It's easy to learn.
- The writing is fun and simple.
- There's PLENTY of work.
- The pay is better than average.
Plus … doing this for a client often leads to more and bigger paying projects.Click now to find out more.
Become a Paid Web Writer in the Next 30 Days
Wealthy Web Writer Founder Rebecca Matter has created a simple blueprint that shows you how to earn $2,550 as a writer in the next 30 days.
And if you decide to try it out, you can gain access to every resource, webinar, article, and how-to video you’ll need to execute that blueprint for just $1.Get the blueprint here.
Meet AWAI Members Living the Writer’s Life
Retiree Makes MORE in Retirement than in Her Old Job, While Finding Purpose in Writing
“I came back from the Web Copywriting Intensive loaded with ideas. I was so fired up and had gained the confidence to reach out to clients. Within a week, I got 2-3 good-paying customers.”
Atlanta Professional Ditches Heels, Hose For Freedom of Copywriting
“I feel like in many ways that I am coming full circle, coming back to the idea and dreams I initially had when I was younger. But now, I am in charge of my own destiny.”
Wisconsin Engineer Takes 180-Degree Turn into Health Copywriting
“Job Fair kickstarted feeling comfortable with, and getting, clients. And with each new client, I have gotten better at networking and positioning myself.”
Now Hiring: 11,023 Email Copywriters
January 20, 2020 (06:42:57 am)
If you’re looking for a writing specialty with thousands of job openings, Jay White has the answer. Here are three things you can do to get started.
Improve Your Writing by Reading the Right Things
April 13, 2015 (06:46:57 am)
Great writers are also great readers. The same is true for copywriters. One way to quickly improve your skills is by reading samples of great copy.
Get Paid $300-$2,500 or More per Project
January 20, 2020 (08:39:35 am)
You don’t need a lot of money to launch your freelance writing business but a highly valued skill. That’s why you should specialize in writing emails.
Boost the Response on Your Sales Letter By Using This One Overlooked Copywriting Technique
December 16, 2019 (08:00:32 am)
Here’s why adding a P.S. to your sales letters can boost response by over 300%. Plus, seven tips for writing an effective postscript.
12 Smart Easy Ways to Market Your B2B Copywriting Business
January 16, 2020 (08:00:59 am)
Whether you’re a newbie or an experienced writer, these simple marketing tasks will help you find new B2B clients and grow your B2B copywriting business.
7 Tips for Healthy B2B Client Relationships
November 21, 2019 (08:05:58 am)
Keep B2B client relationships healthy by meeting client needs while maintaining boundaries that are necessary for copywriters to sleep peacefully.
Have a Question?
- What’s the best way to make a living as a writer?
- A: There are numerous ways to make a good living — actually a REALLY good living as a writer. The “best path” though depends on your financial goals, what you enjoy writing and reading about, and how much you want to work. Read more …
- How much money can copywriters make?
- A: One of the biggest benefits of learning to write copy is that it opens you up to numerous writing opportunities, all of which pay very well. From $300 online content assignments to $1,500 case studies, and $2,000 social media campaigns to $10,000 sales letters, there's a wide range of fees. And how much you make will depend on which assignments you decide to take on. Read more …