You Can Make a Very Good Living as a Writer
Learn how to begin writing for money and find freelance writing jobs with American Writers & Artists Inc. …
This Week from AWAI …
CLOSING TONIGHT: How to Attract Dream Writing Clients
In this exclusive hands-on training, you’ll set up a “pipeline” of dream clients who come to you … already trusting and eager to work with you.
It’s tailor-made for writers who feel a bit anxious about the “client landing” side of things.
- NO paid advertising or cold-calling …
- NO intimidating networking events …
- NO spending hours chasing after clients …
- NO “faking it till you make it” …
- And NO going outside your comfort zone!
Questions About Becoming a Paid Writer? Not Sure How to Get Started? Let’s Talk!
Right now, Katie Yeakle and Rebecca Matter are extending a very special invitation for aspiring writers who want to know how to get paid (and paid well) for their writing …
They’re offering to “sit down across the table” and talk you through your options …
Answer your questions …
And even help you choose your unique writing path and take your first steps!Go here for more details.
Meet AWAI Members Living the Writer’s Life
Retiree Makes MORE in Retirement than in Her Old Job, While Finding Purpose in Writing
“I came back from the Web Copywriting Intensive loaded with ideas. I was so fired up and had gained the confidence to reach out to clients. Within a week, I got 2-3 good-paying customers.”
Atlanta Professional Ditches Heels, Hose For Freedom of Copywriting
“I feel like in many ways that I am coming full circle, coming back to the idea and dreams I initially had when I was younger. But now, I am in charge of my own destiny.”
Wisconsin Engineer Takes 180-Degree Turn into Health Copywriting
“Job Fair kickstarted feeling comfortable with, and getting, clients. And with each new client, I have gotten better at networking and positioning myself.”
You Are More Expert Than You Realize
January 17, 2020 (06:18:51 am)
How you describe the work you do has a big impact on how prospects see you and how much they’re willing to pay. Here’s why to show them you’re an expert.
Improve Your Writing by Reading the Right Things
April 13, 2015 (06:46:57 am)
Great writers are also great readers. The same is true for copywriters. One way to quickly improve your skills is by reading samples of great copy.
12 Smart Easy Ways to Market Your B2B Copywriting Business
January 16, 2020 (08:00:59 am)
Whether you’re a newbie or an experienced writer, these simple marketing tasks will help you find new B2B clients and grow your B2B copywriting business.
5 Ways You Can Earn a Healthy Income Without Clients
December 27, 2019 (06:16:42 am)
Andrew Murray finances his dream of traveling the Australian Outback by writing about it. So far, he’s generating income five ways without clients.
6 Steps to Nailing Your Role on a Virtual Team
January 15, 2020 (08:01:53 am)
Working in a remote office or as part of a virtual team comes with some unique challenges. See how you can make the experience more rewarding…
The Secret to Getting Noticed by B2B Copywriting Dream Clients
December 05, 2019 (08:00:34 am)
How do you get noticed by your B2B copywriting dream clients? Use this technique to literally put your name in front of their eyes.
Have a Question?
- What’s the best way to make a living as a writer?
- A: There are numerous ways to make a good living — actually a REALLY good living as a writer. The “best path” though depends on your financial goals, what you enjoy writing and reading about, and how much you want to work. Read more …
- How much money can copywriters make?
- A: One of the biggest benefits of learning to write copy is that it opens you up to numerous writing opportunities, all of which pay very well. From $300 online content assignments to $1,500 case studies, and $2,000 social media campaigns to $10,000 sales letters, there's a wide range of fees. And how much you make will depend on which assignments you decide to take on. Read more …