Hundreds of Up-And-Coming Copywriters Have Discovered a “Backdoor” Way to Access Thousands of Dollars Worth of Professional Content, Live Learning Events, Paid Projects, Premium Writing Tools And More…
And It Needn’t Cost You A Dime!
Dear Fellow Copywriter,
It wasn’t supposed to be this way…
But over the past seven years, a select group of AWAI members and other copywriters have discovered a little “glitch” in the system.
It involves a special organization we were instrumental in helping to create… called The Professional Writers’ Alliance — otherwise known as “PWA”.
PWA was formed to meet a growing need for a professional organization dedicated exclusively to working and aspiring writers specializing in the direct-response industry.
Since it opened its doors to new members, it’s become quite a large and influential group — attracting some of the most prominent, successful players in our industry: copywriters, marketers, publishers, designers, and the like.
But while new and working content writers and copywriters alike have been enjoying the many professional and educational benefits of Alliance membership, they quickly discovered an added benefit…
A way to “bank” hundreds of dollars in free money…
Money they could use to advance their careers… add to their knowledge base… and get in tight with some of the best paying and influential marketers in the country.
I’ll explain how this came to be in a moment… and why some are calling it one of the most lucrative, undiscovered “loopholes” in our industry.
But first, let me tell you about some of the amazing benefits of the Professional Writers’ Alliance — and why every writer in our industry can’t afford not to be a member.
In fact, I’ll guarantee you won’t find a resource with more current or more useful content geared specifically to direct response copywriters anywhere.
The Ultimate Resource for Professional Copywriters
Becoming a Professional Writers’ Alliance (PWA) member is the perfect way to:
- Hone your business skills and learn the newest writing business-building and self–marketing techniques for working writers…
- Build up your professional network by connecting with fellow writers in every niche around the globe…
- Create a “Rolodex” of companies, publishers, and marketers always in need of new copywriters with fresh ideas…
- Learn what business development and client management tactics are working right now in your market…
- Know what companies, marketers, and publishers are hiring freelance writers and marketers…
- Level up your mindset so that anything between you and success drops away…
- Get practical, “implement now” tips, insights, and ‘industry wisdom’ from high-level copywriters…
- Learn about niche and high profile freelance opportunities around the world…
- Gain immediate credibility as a direct-response industry professional by displaying the Professional Writers’ Alliance membership seal in all your marketing materials and correspondence…
- See special deals, discounts, offers, and invitations exclusively for PWA members…
In short, becoming a PWA member is like having a vast resource center and support staff at your beck and call. Members who have joined and watched the number of benefits explode over the months rave about the value of this long-needed professional resource.
PWA member Bruce Waller says:
“I find being able to get quick answers to pressing questions I have about anything to do with copywriting very useful.”
Member Jerry Bures says he turns to the group regularly for motivation and inspiration:
“I'm inspired and motivated by the Member Spotlight feature. It’s a lesson in re-fueling to hear others' stories, knowing that this life of writing from home is doable.”
Member Debbie Chang says her PWA membership has been instrumental in helping her develop her skills:
“There's not a day that goes by I don't find some jewel of training at the site.”
Member John Rodriguez agrees:
“I am simply amazed at the depth and knowledge that is presented to me. I have received so much support and training that I can't begin to thank you all for the massive resources available to me.”
Others love the camaraderie and “like-minded” ideals that exist among the members — like member Megan Gilmore:
“Being able to have other like-minded successful members to bounce ideas off of truly saves me time and money.”
Richard Lacey loves the “new and improved” PWA website and all the brand new content:
“Wow! What an extraordinarily attractive, appealing site. There are so many interesting features that I can’t decide where to start!”
In fact, over the past year we’ve heard from hundreds of Professional Writers’ Alliance members thrilled with all the perks and benefits that come with membership.
But thanks to the special “loophole” I told you about earlier… membership in PWA needn’t cost you a single penny!
What’s more — it’s a way to gain access to literally thousands of dollars in live events, premium learning tools, industry programs and more.
I’ll explain why and how in a moment…
But first, let me give you a closer look at the many Professional Writers’ Alliance benefits, so you can decide if membership is right for you.
Every Resource You Need is Just a Mouse Click Away
All the benefits of the Professional Writers’ Alliance membership is online so you can get the help and answers you need… when you need it… from anywhere, anytime.
Picture if you will a “virtual learning hall”… where the moment you enter you're surrounded by a myriad of powerful career-boosting resources.
Step in, and one of the first things you see is a group of professional writers discussing how to draw up a contract for a monthly retainer — and you're free to listen in and ask any questions you like.
Further down the hall, there's an ever-growing On-Demand Training Library where you can simply “punch in” what you need help on and get answers: tips for putting together strong offers… what you should say when pitching to a new client.… how to write a great “About” page for your website… advice for choosing or changing your niche, and much, much more.
Next to that is The Ultimate Clip File where you'll find a growing list of control-busting direct-mail letters — organized by genre — yours to study, dissect, borrow from and, of course, be inspired by.
Not far away is The Professional Writers' Alliance members-only Resource Center — an entire area committed to helping you ready yourself for the world of professional copywriting — everything from helping you create your own freelancer's website… to putting together a killer portfolio… to getting clients and landing your very first paid assignment.
And, speaking of jobs, we will provide you with access to real listings from real marketers looking for up-and-coming copywriters, marketers, and other direct-response pros ready to tackle a myriad of projects.
And, that's just for starters…
Within the walls of this “virtual learning hall,” you'll find a never-ending flow of the latest ideas, tips, news, and information — plus “on-demand content” that will serve as an invaluable resource you can turn to anytime you need help on a project given to you or need to grow your writing business.
The Professional Writers' Alliance is a resource any serious writer who wants a complete understanding of the writing and marketing process should have.
It's there to provide you with everything you need to be successful, faster:
- Expert advice on deciding which of the dozens of copywriting career “niches” is best for you, your skill set, and your income aspirations…
- Help creating and putting into motion a career plan that sets you on the fastest path to success — one that ensures you have all the tools you need to succeed, including a working strategy for finding clients when the time comes…
- Answers to any questions — about what copywriting niche pays the best… how you should approach a prospective client… what you can do market yourself effectively when you don’t have much time… anything you can imagine.
- Camaraderie, encouragement, and support when you're feeling overwhelmed…
The long list of PWA benefits fall under three core areas:
Hands-On Training — where you learn specific tactics to build your business faster, gain confidence in yourself as a working writer, and discover new, proven-to-work marketing techniques…
Community Access — where you can meet and communicate with fellow members, hear from the experts, and learn how other members are succeeding…
Career Assistance — where you can learn about jobs, opportunities, and promote yourself as a PWA member.
A Long List of Ever-Increasing Benefits
Here's just a taste of what you'll find on your members-only Professional Writers' Alliance site on any given day:
Live “Ask The Experts” Events & Member Spotlights
Every month, we invite working writers and marketers to discuss some of the more important matters affecting your writing career and your ability to get and manage new and existing clients.
Past recordings you’ll have instant access to include:
- Kevin Rogers of CopyChief.com discussing how working with a copywriting agency can bring you better quality clients more often, even if you’re just getting started in the business…
- AWAI 10K Challenge winner Jon Stoltzfus revealing how he built a six-figure freelance business while keeping his day job (and you’ll love how honest he is about the trade-offs you need to make to grow your business FAST when you still have a 9-to-5)
- Jon Morrow from Boost Blog Traffic and Smart Blogger — one of THE most successful bloggers in the world — giving you the behind-the-scenes scoop on creating stories that sell and perfecting your “voice” as a writer
- PWA Members Steve Maurer and Lisa Christoffel on how to write LinkedIn profiles that get noticed by the right kinds of clients… and then how to turn your new online friends into loyal, repeat clients, all within the LinkedIn platform
And that’s just a few that we’ve released over the last year… all in all, you’ll have the ability to “catch up” on over 100 live sessions with professional copywriters, successful members, marketing masters and industry trendsetters, with fresh interviews added every month!
“On-Demand Training” Library
Over the years, AWAI has put together dozens of detailed reports and training sessions on all the deeper, most crucial topics direct-response writers need to know — and as a Professional Writers' Alliance member, you'll have access to all of them.
Among some of the program topics:
- The current “going rates” for 75 of the most popular writing projects, so you can quickly respond to clients with confidence when they ask you for a quote…
- 11 ways you can overcome “sales resistance” in your writing (and also with any prospective client you happen to be emailing with right now)
- What you need to do to build credibility in your copy — and for yourself — with implied endorsements, specific testimonials, track records, and more…
- Four ways to make even more money from your freelance writing skills — even without clients (or on top of the client income you already have) And dozens more…
Plus, you’ll find exclusive PWA archives of:
- Recommended Monthly Action Steps
- Motivational “Minutes” and inspirational reading
- Your News & Notes Updates
- Our monthly Guest Writer Series from industry experts
- And more
The Ultimate Clip File
As a copywriter, this may very well be the PWA membership benefit you use the most. It’s an online “clip file” of dozens of the most successful promotions in all genres — from Business-to-Business (B2B) to financial copy, to heath to lifestyle and subscription products.
For instance, interested in seeing a financial sales promotion that generated $5 million for The Oxford Club? All you need to do is click on Jay Livingston’s “Take Over Trader” letter and you’ll see it in it’s entirety in PDF format — along with “numbered notes” throughout that will help you understand what made the letter so successful.
Or how about a fundraising letter that garnered an amazing 9.6% response rate? Then click open Susie Fought’s inspiring “Make a Wish letter” and learn what helped make it one of the most successful fundraising letters in recent years.
As AWAI Founder Paul Hollingshead has said repeatedly, you can learn a lot about the business of copywriting simply by studying successful promotions. Not only are these some of the best “learning tools” you’ll find anywhere — they also serve as an excellent source of ideas and inspiration for your next project — whatever it may be!
Exclusive Members-Only Community
One of the biggest challenges all freelance writers experience is that feeling of isolation we get now and again. That's where our exclusive private community can really help you.
In our private community, you can jump in whenever you want with questions or concerns about your writing business. Maybe you need feedback on a business idea… support or advice about a struggle you're having… opinions about marketing tactics you’re trying or an article you’ve read about writing… or even just to vent some feelings or engage in a lively debate.
What's great about this community is that it includes beginners and experts alike, from all corners of the globe. You’ll find active members on every continent, including some of AWAI's professional marketers and writers who will be glad to weigh in on any questions or challenges you might have.
Direct Response Jobs “Premium”
Right now as a member of AWAI, you get access to DirectResponseJobs.com, and can search the ads posted by marketers looking to hire writers.
But, with the Premium Profile you’re entitled to through your PWA membership, you’ll have so much more.
You'll be able to post your own page that promotes your writing services. Plus you’re included in the exclusive PWA Directory of Freelance Professionals. It's just like having your own “mini website” directly on our job board, so marketers who want to search for the perfect writer can find and contact you directly.
And, don't worry about having to create a page for yourself. Just fill out the information on the form we give you and your page will be up in no time — with all the information any marketer needs to see.
Regular “Premium” Insights, Tips, and Strategies from Dozens of Guest Experts
In addition to "Ask the Experts,” you’ll find all kinds of guest articles and video presentations from guest experts — on everything from how to write a powerful headline… to how to use your day more efficiently… to how to launch your very own direct marketing or information-marketing business.
Some of our recent guest experts have included:
- CPA-turned-copywriter Liz Farr giving us “the accountant’s take” on managing money as a freelancer, tracking expenses, and organizing your business for minimum stress and maximum cash flow
- Spec winning superstar Elizabeth Blessing with a step-by-step “how to win” guide for new writers to use on spec challenges in any niche (she even included annotated samples of copy so PWA members could see EXACTLY what made the difference)
- Health industry veteran Steve Coombes on exclusive contracts with clients — when they work for you, when they’re a bad deal, and how you can negotiate a contract of your own for stable income with no possibility of “scope creep”
- B2B standout Les Worley revealing how coaching changed his career, complete with checklists of questions and key “red flag” signs to use as you evaluate any potential writing or lifestyle coach
- Indie-publishing ninja Christina Niles on making time for the projects that matter most to you (and your bottom line). With her unique downloadable time-study worksheets — built from working with 100s of Amazon’s top authors — she truly guided PWA members toward more productive and energizing writing sessions
“Writing Challenges” That Can Pay You Cash!
There's not a lot we won't do to encourage you to "write every day" and build up your writing business. And if it means giving away money and jobs to get you to do it, we will!
As a PWA member, you’ll be able to participate in regular “writing challenge” events to push you forward and reward you for taking action in the direction of your dreams.
These aren’t “small change” events, either. We’re serious about motivating you, and we offer real cash prizes that you can proudly show off to your family and friends.
Plus, since our writing challenge events have YOUR success at their heart, our cash prizes often serve as the “glicken” on top of a personal breakthrough.
Ricki Linksman, for example, used a PWA writing challenge as the motivation for a “trial run” on her travel writing side business. Not only did she win $125 from us for her essay about her experience, but she also enjoyed more than $1,000 worth of perks and upgrades during her summer vacation thanks to her persuasive writing skills.
Then there was Suzanna Fitzgerald, who used our writing challenges to help overcome her fear of marketing herself on social media and be more confident in her freelance identity. In 2017, she won $250 from us… TWICE!
And then there’s Jim Mahannah. Our “Summer of Clients” writing challenge inspired him to take a new approach to his personal marketing. He earned our $500 prize for his essay AND won multiple new client contracts for his B2B writing business.
New writing challenges are posted regularly… and there’s a full archive of past challenges you can try on your own to build your skills at your own pace, too.
“First to Final”: The Evolution of a Successful Sales Letter
Here’s a benefit that quickly became a PWA member favorite…
It’s where top writers have generously offered to share their entire writing experience with you — from the time they’re given an assignment… to the final draft that’s submitted… and all the angst, revelations, and writing that happens in between.
We offer this benefit because we know through experience you can learn a lot from understanding the creative process.
A lot of new writers think professional writers simply sit down at a typewriter and pump out winning copy effortlessly, time after time. They wish that were the case…
In reality, every writer has a first draft he or she most likely would rather forget. But, it's the process from that shaky first draft to the final product where so many writing and selling lessons are learned. Which is why we ask top writers to share this experience with you — by taking you from first to final draft — and telling you about all the revelations that happen in between. When you sign up, you’ll have a front row seat to all future First to Finals… plus access to the complete archives, which includes in-depth analyses on winning controls.
There is no other online resource like this. It’s a fantastic learning tool you can refer to time after time.
“I just listened to the PWA ‘First to Final’ with John Forde.
Brilliant! I could listen to him all day. I think this may be the most valuable benefit of PWA — the ability to essentially get a ‘hands-on’ look into the methods of an A-level copywriter.
The only other way you could experience this is if you were actually apprenticing for a top copywriter.”
— Steve Roller
The Official Professional Writers' Alliance e-Bulletin, “News & Notes”
The first of every month, you’ll receive an email news-bulletin from The Alliance called “News & Notes”.
News & Notes is an ongoing business development conversation happening between you and PWA. Inside, you’ll find a preview of the upcoming month’s activities, including expert interviews, key readings, and the latest job opportunities.
You’ll find special members-only discounts… highlights of some of the biggest industry events of the year… motivation and action-step guidance to help you keep making progress… and of course, “first look” access for new writing challenges and industry-changing trends.
Above all, you’ll find a connection… something warm and personal… so that you know you’re among your “tribe” when it comes to creating a life you love on your own terms as a working writer. Many members consider it a vital monthly “push” for their business and watch for it to hit their inboxes!
The Enormous Credibility That Comes With Being a “PWA Member in Good Standing”
The Professional Writers’ Alliance is your professional membership organization.
And as a member in good standing, you’ll be permitted to advertise your association with PWA and your commitment to your profession by displaying the Alliance’s official logo on your website, business card, and/or promotional material.
Please do not underestimate the value of this. As The Professional Writers’ Alliance plays a bigger and bigger role in our industry… and as more and more writers join… there is much you will gain professionally through your association with our group. You send a message to your peers and potential clients that you’re a professional through and through and that you take your business and your work very seriously.
Of course, these are just samples of some of the perks and benefits of becoming a Professional Writers’ Alliance member…
And don’t forget…
Because the Alliance has been up and running for over seven years now — you’ll have access to over 80 months of invaluable archived material… in addition to all the new content, assignments, articles, interviews, live recordings (and more) that you will see every month!
And we’re always adding more and more benefits… benefits that our members — active, working writers “in the trenches” RIGHT NOW tell us they want to see.
So you may be wondering by now…
What Does Membership Cost?
What does joining such a “resource rich” professional organization cost?
Well, that's where this idea takes a rather unique and exciting turn.
Let me explain.
If you're a business professional, you know how much professional business associations can cost to join — $500, $800 — even $2,000 per year.
The DMA (Direct Marketing Association), for example, costs $1,500 a year ($125 per month) for an individual marketer to join and, although it's a wonderful organization, you won't get a fraction of the hands-on, writer specific business-building tools and professional insight The Professional Writers' Alliance gives you.
But right now, you don’t need to pay anywhere close to $1,500 per year to be a part of The Professional Writers' Alliance.
Nor do you need to budget upwards of $100 per month for this unique professional development experience.
You see, the price to join The Professional Writers’ Alliance is usually a very modest $58 per month…
But right now — for a limited time only - the membership is on sale for just $29 each month.
When you join through this membership offer now — that's all you'll ever pay, for life. Your monthly membership fee will never go up.
But, here's the thing that makes this membership offer different from anything you've ever seen…
The crazy “loophole” I was telling you about.
You see… because AWAI was instrumental in launching PWA…
And because we believe we offer resources that can have a profound impact on a copywriter’s near-term and long-term success…
We wanted to be sure members had easy access to all the resources we offer.
So we made a deal with new members: Do what any working or aspiring direct response writer should do and join the Professional Writers’ Alliance immediately…
And we’ll open a special “account” for you under your name… and “match” your monthly PWA dues dollar for dollar — and then some!
How does it work?Very simply:
Use Your Payment as an AWAI Credit — Towards Anything!
Every penny of the $29 monthly membership fee you pay goes into a special account under your name… and is set aside for you to use as a “credit” towards any AWAI resource you purchase at any time in the future.
We call these “Alliance Dollars.”
They start adding up from day one… and they can add up very quickly.
Every month, the $29 you pay toward your membership will be applied to your account.
So after, say, six months of membership — every penny of the $174 you'll have paid can be applied to any AWAI program, course, resource, or event (including popular live events like Bootcamp!)
Furthermore, your “Alliance Dollars” never expire.
They just keep adding up month after month after month, year after year — for as long as you're a Professional Writers' Alliance member.
But, it gets even better:
Every 12-month period you're a Professional Writers' Alliance member, we'll add an additional $100 to your “Alliance Dollars” account — actual money you can apply to the purchase of any AWAI resource!
So at the end of year one — you’ll not only have your $348 in paid dues waiting for you — but another $100 from us — for a grand total of $448!
In year two — you’ll have $896 saved up…
In year three — $1,344…
That’s almost enough to pay for a full Bootcamp attendance, if you use your Alliance dollars to sign up through one of our “early bird” offers! (Yes, your Alliance dollars can be used on special deals, offers… anything!)
Now do you see why many copywriters call Professional Writers’ Alliance membership one of the biggest “loopholes” in our industry?
Because not only can every penny of your membership dues be used on invaluable learning resources… you actually get an extra $100 “Bonus” from us deposited directly in your account each and every year you’re a member!
And, speaking of AWAI resources — here's another Professional Writers' Alliance membership perk…
“Surprise Discounts” For You Throughout the Year
For Alliance members only, we offer you a “Deal of the Month” — that’s every month a discount on a specially-announced resource — anywhere from 20% to 50% off the resources you can use to build your skills, grow your freelance business… and generate more income for yourself year after year.
These will be exclusive deals for Professional Writers' Alliance members only.
But as wonderful as these discounts and “Alliance Dollars” are — the real benefit of PWA membership will be the profound impact it can have on your writing career.
The Professional Writers' Alliance will be like having the world's most successful working writers as personal mentors and inspirations, feeding you their most private and successful advice for finding clients, balancing writing life with living life, and accelerating your career in the direction of your dreams.
Not only will you have access to some of the most advanced learning and career tools any content or copywriter could ask for — you're joining an active community of like-minded peers, each benefiting from the others’ successes.
- You'll have a place to go to have any question you have answered…
- You'll have constant access to online events exposing you to new and innovative ideas you're not likely to find anywhere else…
- You'll have a team of people working for you to cut through the information clutter so that you get only the most relevant and “working now” ideas for building up your business and advancing your career…
- You'll have a place to go when you’re feeling stuck on a campaign or with a client… a private space where you can speak honestly, writer-to-writer, and advice that truly helps
- You'll make new friends and professional contacts — people who can have a profound and immediate impact on your success…
- You'll see and hear from clients looking to be put in touch with "our most eager and most serious" writers…
- You'll have a full community to turn to when you're frustrated or need some words of encouragement…
And, don't forget…
We've done our very best to keep the cost of this professional association membership low for you. We’ve even mitigated the cost of membership for you entirely… by letting you save up and apply every cent you pay for your Professional Writers' Alliance membership toward any AWAI resource you choose to buy.
Remember, too, as a Professional Writers' Alliance member, you'll be hearing about some “special surprise offers” from time to time… as much as 50% off selected AWAI programs.
I think you'll agree, it adds up to a very good deal — and an excellent opportunity to boost your copywriting career quickly and substantially… with virtually no financial risk to you.
One More Very Special Gift to Tell You About
But, before you sign up, there's one more very special gift I want to give you for becoming a member of The Professional Writers' Alliance.
We offered this gift to new members when we first started PWA seven years ago. The idea was that we’d send it to the first group of members, then offer it for sale through the AWAI website for $49. But we got such a fantastic response to it, we wanted to make sure you have an opportunity to get one as well.
In short, it's quite an amazing “Cheat Sheet” we'd like to send you.
It comes in a “poster” format, so you can put it up near your workstation for easy reference.
Here’s what yours will look like:
Now you may be wondering — what’s the idea behind this unusual gift?
Well, something we’ve noticed over the years is that many of the copywriters we’ve worked with like to tack up little “tips, rules, and reminders” on the walls above their desks so they never forget the basics of good copywriting.
For years, Paul Hollingshead had little cards taped to the wall over his desk that reminded him what every good headline, lead, and offer needed to accomplish.
Rebecca Matter, who learned copywriting in record time when she joined us at AWAI 13 years ago, has a number of “rules” clipped from AWAI’s Accelerated Program in her work space. Things like:
- The 4 P's and how to work them into your letter
- Six “lead types” you can use for any promotion
- Two sure-fire methods for establishing credibility
- The three Fundamental Rules of Selling
- The importance of “The Power of One”
- Components of a strong USP
- Ways to make sure your voice maintains that all-important “conversational tone”
One day we decided… “Why don’t we take all the most important pointers copywriters need to remember when setting out on a new writing project and incorporate them into a useful poster they can display near their work area?”
And that’s what we did.
We “boiled down” the Accelerated Program to its core secrets… so you know exactly what to do at each stage of your copy… from the research you need to do before you start writing… to an attention-grabbing teaser or headline… all the way to a deal-sealing P.S.
PWA members who have received the poster love it!
“Just wanted to drop you a note to say THANK YOU for the AWESOME poster you sent to the PWA members! I just received mine today… but I've heard a lot from the members on how valuable it is. Just that little extra ‘security’ of knowing you have all of your notes in one place is a good feeling. I'll be framing it and hanging it next to my desk.”
— Kellie Craft
“OMG!!! as they say! Got my PWA membership certificate and Copywriter’s ‘Cheat Sheet’ today. Let me congratulate you on a fantastic job in putting that together. Everything we need to remember is all in ONE place.”
— Olive Wolfe
Freelance copywriter Michele Peterson sent us this note along with a picture with her poster featured front and center over her desk…
“The Professional Writers’ Alliance is a great resource for additional training from top-level experts, and the Premium Access to DirectResponseJobs.com is outstanding as well. But the biggest benefit of membership, for me, has been the added credibility I’ve gained by listing PWA as one of my professional associations and displaying the logo on my website and marketing materials. Thanks, AWAI!”
— Michele Peterson
Even veteran writers love the “Cheat Sheet” poster.
Recently I got this picture from Sheila Lothian, creative director with Nightingale-Conant — who’s also known to do some copywriting herself…
… Along with this note:
“I was sitting at my desk this morning, drinking in the wisdom on my AWAI Copywriter's 'Cheat Sheet’ along with my coffee in preparation for the workday ahead — just as I've done pretty much every morning since receiving it… I snapped a shot of it in its prime location so you can see how highly I value it… Kids' pictures, over on a shelf. To-do list, somewhere under a pile on my desk. AWAI ‘Cheat Sheet,’ front and center!”
— Sheila Lothian,
Creative Director Nightingale-Conant
We think you’ll love your AWAI Copywriter’s “Cheat Sheet” Poster too.
That’s why I’ll send you yours just as soon as you sign up, along with some other special surprises I’ll tell you about in a moment.
So how do you get started?
It’s very easy.
Simply click here and you’ll be taken to our ultra-secure membership sign-up page. Fill out some basic information… and let us know what credit card you'd like the $29 monthly membership fee to be applied to each month. (Remember, this discounted fee will never go up — and every penny of it will be “banked” under your name, so you can spend it on any AWAI product, resource, or event.)
Once we hear from you:
- You'll receive full access to The Professional Writers' Alliance dedicated membership site, where you'll find an ever-growing list of benefits.
- We'll put you on the list to receive our monthly Professional Writers' Alliance e-Bulletin newsletter by email for as long as you're a paid-up member.
- You'll receive, by USPS, our special Copywriter's “Cheat Sheet” Poster (a $49 value, free)… crammed full of writing and structure tips, cheats, and shortcuts… ready for hanging close to your work area for easy reference.
- In the same package, you'll also receive your Professional Writers' Alliance “Certificate of Membership,” suitable for framing and…
- Your official Professional Writers' Alliance membership card (complete with your name and the year you joined), further identifying you as an official member of this exciting professional organization.
- Plus, we'll set up your special account — so we can start tracking the “Alliance Dollars” you'll be banking with us on a month-to-month basis — real money you can spend “dollar for dollar” on any AWAI event, program, or resource. (Plus, we’ll add an extra $100 to your account at the end of each 12-month membership period.)
- If you ever want to cancel, just let us know. We'll stop charging your credit card the monthly $29 fee — but you can still spend the “Alliance Dollars” you've accumulated on any AWAI resource you like.
- And, when you join today — through this invitation — your membership fee never goes up no matter how many benefits and resources we keep adding to the program!
Or, if you'd prefer to do it by phone, give Member Services a call toll-free at 1-866-879-2924.
I truly look forward to welcoming you as a member of this exciting professional association, as well as meeting and working with you on The Alliance member site.
P.S. Some members have asked us, “If I see one of your great resources offered at a special price, can I use my ‘Alliance Dollars’ and still get the deal? Or do I have to pay full price?”
I want to be clear about this: Your PWA “Alliance Dollars” are real money to us — and you can apply them to any product…at any price.
That’s why so many people call PWA membership one of the biggest “loopholes” you’ll see anywhere!
P.P.S. Joining The Professional Writers' Alliance will no doubt be one of the best decisions you'll make when it comes to your business and your career. Forget about all the savings and discounts you'll get for a moment…
For just less than $1 a day, you gain access to a wealth of resources… professional contacts… fellow writers… new clients… and more. Plus, you'll be sending a sure-fire sign to the world that as a card-carrying member of The Professional Writers' Alliance, you're a serious player in the direct response and “writing for money” field.
That's a fantastic price for membership in any professional organization, let alone one so specific to you and your career as PWA — plus you can apply 100% of your membership fees towards any AWAI resources or events, year in and year out — including Bootcamp!.
This really is an extraordinary opportunity.
A “no-brainer” as it were…
Sign up now and if at any time you decide it's not having the dramatic impact on your writing career we said it would, just let us know and we'll cancel your membership… stop charging your credit card… and you can still use any “Alliance Dollars” you've accumulated towards any AWAI resource.
American Writers & Artists Inc.
101 SE 6th Avenue, Suite A
Delray Beach, FL 33483
(561) 278-5557 or (866) 879-2924