Free Webinar and Q&A:
Setting Up Your Freelance Writing Business
Not sure what it takes to set up a freelance writing business? Mystery solved! On our next free Inside AWAI session on Friday, March 19, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. ET, Setting Up Your Freelance Writing Business, join AWAI’s Pam Foster and our panel of experts — Jen Adams, Lisa Christoffel, and Heather Robson — who guide and work with freelance writers every day through our member sites: professionalwritersalliance.com, b2bwritingsuccess.com, and wealthywebwriter.com.
By the end of the session, you’ll know all about:
- Equipment/software you need for your home office (and don’t need)
- Business structure options to run by your local accountant and what some states require
- Business name and email considerations based on your goals
- Marketing basics to start letting the world know you’re in business
- Client process/communication tools to manage projects like a pro
- Other tips and insights
Then we’ll open up the lines for a Q&A to answer questions from you and your fellow listeners on how to get your own freelance writing business all set for success.
Even if you’re not quite ready to set up your freelance writing business, I encourage you to join us. … so you’ve got all the steps when you are ready!
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »