Inside AWAI Webinar and Q&A:
Inside the Ever-Growing Demand for B2B Copywriters
Every industry or market has a Business-to-Business (B2B) side — where companies sell products and services to other businesses, rather than directly to consumers like you (B2C).
Because B2B sales often involve high-ticket items and major decisions … they usually involve a long lead-time with DOZENS of different copy and content pieces needed to “close the sale.”
And that means HUGE opportunities for you and your income!
Don’t miss this Inside AWAI session featuring Steve Slaunwhite — a B2B Writing expert, and Pam Foster, AWAI’s Learning Chief, who has decades of B2B writing experience.
Together, they show you:
- How the B2B marketing process works
- The different materials needed for B2B marketing campaigns
- The types of fees you can earn to write these materials right out of the gate
- How to quickly get started and land high-quality B2B clients
- And of course, so much more.
And as always, they opened up the conversation for a live Q&A at the end.
If you’re looking for a writing opportunity with huge demand, little competition, professional fees, and the “surest route to a six-figure income as a writer,” this is it!