– Bob Bly, Copywriter and Internet Marketing Consultant
Attract Great Clients the “Autopilot” Way,
Starting This Minute
Working web copywriter reveals the exact formula she followed to land 7 ideal clients in just 7 weeks.
You hear it all the time from all the experts … you have to specialize to be a successful copywriter these days.
But you know what?
No one talks about how to do it!
You know, the nuts and bolts, the “how to’s” … the steps you need to take to successfully promote yourself as a specialist.
Not in one place anyway.
Well, finally, you’re about to see exactly HOW to specialize your business and become a “client magnet” through a turn-key system you can follow immediately.
The marketing approach I’m revealing to you is so simple — when you read about it, you’ll see why it can be a game changer for you!
Let me start by giving you some absolute truths about thriving today as a copywriter:
- Dozens of markets are hot and growing, even in our down economy. They’re hungry for skilled copywriters like you, and they need you right now.
- It’s easier than you think to position yourself as an expert copywriting consultant in those industries … where there’s likely to be less competition for your services, and
- There’s a ridiculously easy way for you to start attracting clients immediately … and before long, become a consistent “client magnet” fielding new business inquiries on a daily basis.
I know firsthand that these truths exist. I’ve recently experienced all of them personally as a thriving, working web copywriter.
In fact, the last 6 months have been my best ever for steady, profitable work …
because in this very short time, I started attracting more of my ideal clients in an industry I love; without cold calls and practically without leaving my house.
Here’s how I did it in such a short time, and how you can too … in even less time than it took me. In fact,
I’ll prove to you that within just 7 short weeks —
you’ll be working on copywriting projects that are
fun, rewarding, and absolutely perfect for you.
I’m Pam Foster, a web copywriter and online marketing consultant who’s in the trenches every day, just like you, working to find the right clients.
I’m also the author of two AWAI (American Writers & Artists, Inc.) programs: Working Effectively with Web Clientsand Site Audits Made Simple.
These days, I spend every working moment making great money as a copywriter and consultant to my clients.
I’m getting requests for work proposals all the time. And soon I may become too busy to handle all the requests. Nice dilemma, right?
But it wasn’t always this easy … .
When 2010 started, I was chugging along and getting work, but it was a rollercoaster ride.
The work wasn’t as steady as I’d like, plus it always seemed that my new business efforts resembled a “shotgun” approach. I was taking jobs from anyone who would hire me, and therefore not gaining enough solid traction in any one direction.
I was what web expert Nick Usborne refers to as a “hamster caught in a wheel.” I was continually scrambling to get another client … another project … another paycheck.
On April 7, 2010, I decided to do something about it.
I decided to focus all my efforts on a single niche market — the pet industry —
and nothing short of a miracle happened.
Once I followed the proven marketing approach I’m going to share with you in just a minute,, things got better … MUCH better …
First, I started getting approached by marketers from fantastic companies
I didn’t even know existed (I no longer had to “chase” clients).
Even better? I started landing lucrative, interesting projects with clients
who could possibly need my help for months or even years.
Here are just three examples of the kind of work I landed:
- Through a contact I met, I found two incredible new clients who both needed web content updates and search engine optimization (SEO). Combined, this work totals about $2,000 a month doing steady work I enjoy.
- My own doggie day care owner approached me to write copy for her website update. (Once I focused my marketing efforts, she discovered what I do for a living.) We’re a perfect match for each other! Now I provide valued content to her business in trade for FREE, ongoing day care for my Westie mix pup. What’s the value of that to me? Around $300 a month.
- Best of all, I was connected with a former colleague who is now the Chief Executive Officer for a company that’s launching a new website. They’ve asked me to write the main website content plus edit and optimize 115+ articles for for search engines, … and that’s just for starters. We agreed to an initial web copywriting contract that’s close to $30,000 … and tons of work will be needed after launch. Yippeee!
Suddenly I shifted into a steadier stream of work and income, with no more of those major money peaks and valleys that can drive freelancers crazy.
Plus I’m doing fun, purposeful work in an industry that’s perfect for me.
And all this happened within just a few weeks of implementing this one simple marketing idea.
“Everybody says ‘get a niche,’
but Pam Foster finally tells you how to do it.” – Bob Bly
Now it’s YOUR TURN to attract the steady, lucrative
stream of work and income you always dreamed about.
Let me explain.
By giving my own business a giant boost as a niche copywriter, I saw that I could help other copywriters do the same thing if they were willing to try the niche approach too.
And really, being a niche copywriter may be the only way to swiftly build a lucrative copywriting business today.
As you know, there are a lot of skilled copywriters out there. And, there are thousands upon thousands of companies that need good copywriters.
So what’s the problem?
Well, most copywriters look for clients in the “general pool” of possible matches. This means hundreds of copywriters are struggling to get attention and stand out from one another.
And in turn, each client has a hard time determining which copywriter might be the best fit for them. They post an ad on Elance and hope to find someone who knows what they’re doing.
Sadly, it often doesn’t work out too well, and those clients rarely find the right copywriter.
If you’ve been using the “general pool” marketing approach, you can see how it doesn’t help you OR the clients who could really use your help.
That’s why taking a niche approach is so critical.
Here are just a few benefits of taking this approach, if you’re not convinced yet.
As a niche-market copywriter, you’ll attract more clients, more quickly.
When you use this system to become a niche-industry copywriter, you may be the ONLY copywriter in that specific industry, or just one of a few. You’ll be more visible to the clients who need you now, and you’ll land more projects on a regular basis.
As a niche-market copywriter, your potential clients will perceive you as an “instant ally.”
Clients will see you as someone who can solve their needs because you understand their world and their challenges. You’ll be seen as a marketing partner … not just someone who writes copy. Therefore, clients will be more likely to pay you top dollar for your knowledge, and not even consider other copywriters. (This happens to me all the time.)
BONUS: As a niche-market copywriter, you’ll have more FUN doing work that excites you.
Once you immerse yourself in an industry you enjoy, you won’t even feel like it’s work to follow industry trends and challenges … and provide ideas that make a meaningful difference to your clients’ successes. Your work will be a joy.
The best news is — you don’t have to struggle to get there.
You don’t have to piece together all the marketing approaches I did. I removed all the guesswork for you.
Instead, you get to build your niche business in no time with a complete “done for you” marketing system you can follow right now.
Introducing How to Choose Your Writing Niche
Your step-by-step blueprint for choosing
a profitable niche that’s right for you
I teamed up with AWAI to create a niche-marketing system you can use — starting now — to quickly position yourself as a valued copywriting and marketing expert in a strong, growing industry you enjoy.
Using my system, you can focus all your marketing efforts on attracting clients in a fun, “hot” market right away, such as:
- Baby products market
- Senior healthcare market
- Green home goods market
- The “look better” market
- Adventure travel market
- Healthy foods market
- Commercial construction market
- The jobs market
- Sports fanatics market
- Video gaming market
These are just some of today’s hot niches that I reveal to you. But, there are many, many more. One of them is just right for you.
And then … use our program to take the fastest path to reaching your market and enjoying lasting and profitable copywriting work.
Unlike any other program, we’re giving you a step-by-step
on exactly HOW to do this in just a few weeks …
How to Choose Your Writing Niche is the only program I know of that walks you through a real case study from a fellow working copywriter who followed the most popular niche-marketing approaches and landed 7 new great clients within just a few weeks.
Here’s why it will work for you, whether you’re a new copywriter, an experienced “generalist” copywriter, or even a copywriter who’s already in a niche market but not finding steady work.
You’ll see precisely what I did in the pet industry — my niche market. It’s a huge, very healthy industry that I just love. I have experience working for and with pet businesses, veterinary practices and B2B pet products and services companies. I have owned pets my entire life. And it’s a FUN industry. I was meant to work for companies who care about pets and pet owners.
In June 2010, I launched a 100% laser-focused campaign dedicated to attracting pet-industry marketers to my web copywriting business.
This campaign included:
- A new brand for my niche business, with a big bold promise for potential clients
- A fully optimized website designed to attract clients in search engines
- A direct mail campaign sent to a target list of my ideal clients
- A strategic online marketing mix of social media, blogging, and advertising
- Trade show attendance where I was the only copywriter among hundreds of companies marketing their products and services
- And several other approaches.
My new campaign WORKED like nothing had before in my business. (Wow, did it ever!)
Second, you’ll see specifically how my niche-focused website has become a client-attraction tool ever since I combined it with the powerful marketing efforts I listed above.
Finally, you can use this information to niche yourself quickly and grow your business in just weeks.
It couldn’t be easier.
Just follow my step-by-step approach to identify the industry marketers in your niche who need your skills.
“Copy” the detailed methods and messages I used … and have now included in this program … to communicate with your ideal prospects. (I give you over a dozen approaches … both online and offline).
Discover how my outcomes can become YOUR outcomes — see how to apply what I experienced and learned,
and get ready for some exciting results.
The main thing is …
You don’t have to create “from scratch” marketing materials yourself!
You can reduce your marketing time by 90%, simply by following my examples in this program.
Here’s a peek at what you’ll find inside
How to Choose Your Writing Niche — a copywriting
success formula you
won’t find anywhere else.
- The 67+ hottest industries that need skilled copywriters right now. Page 20
- How to locate strong companies in those niches online in just two clicks online. Page 32
- The "Why Hire Me?" Checklist that gives you more than a dozen ways to prove your unique value to the perfect clients. Page 59
- The best way to choose a name and brand for your niche-focused business. Page 69
- The fastest way to set up your professional niche-focused website. Page 81
- The easiest and most powerful marketing tool you didn't even know you already have. Page 89
- "Done for you" templates you can use to announce your niche focus to eager clients. Page 175
- How to tap into the powerful aspects of social networking. Page 116
- The place where there's no competition from other copywriters … leaving you as the "center of attention" among clients. Page 127
- How to use your writing skills to build a blazing path to your door. Page 113
- The "Google Way" to attract great clients you never even knew existed. Page 138
- The surprising allies you can connect with for faster results. Page 143
- How to put your marketing efforts on "autopilot," freeing you up to write copy, enjoy your workdays, and generate steady income. Page 155
That’s just a hint at the many eye-opening, business-building tools, tips and templates you’ll find in this program — all designed to help you attract your ideal clients starting now.
With How to Choose Your Writing Niche —
you finally have a clear
“autopilot” roadmap to get those
checks coming in, again and again.
If you’re looking for this kind of business-building formula …
Order How to Choose Your Writing Niche now and pick a launch date for your exciting new business direction!
And…as a special bonus, we’ve included the “Content Essentials Guide” to help you create your website once you’re ready to get going. It covers the different kinds of content that you should include, and then dives in deeper to look at specific content, depending on your freelance niche.
By following the suggestions in this handy guide, you’ll have all kinds of new and exciting ideas for building up your website’s content, whether you have years of experience or are just starting out.
I forgot to ask you something.
What would it feel like to be the ONLY copywriter in a room full of clients who need you? This is entirely possible when you take the approach in How to Choose Your Writing Niche – Your step-by-step blueprint for choosing a profitable niche that’s right for you.
Consider the Internet as a room full of clients, and they use search engines to find skilled copywriters in their industry.
For example, when people type “pet copywriter” into Google, my website usually shows up first or second in search results.
Same is true for Janis Vazquez who has chosen the food and wine industry as her niche
And for Kathleen Cleary too … whose niche is the baby boomer market.
These awesome search engine results attract new potential clients to our businesses every week.
Wouldn’t you like to be an online client magnet like this in just weeks?
If your answer is YES; if you’re ready to build your business with lucrative work that’s truly a blast to do, don’t let another day or week slip by!
When you consider that each niche market client you land could have a lifetime value of $30,000, $50,000, $100,000 or even more to your business, this is a great investment for your copywriting future. Especially when you consider how fun it will be to work in an industry you LOVE, where you might be the ONLY skilled copywriter available.
If you’re ready to say goodbye to the competitive clutter of that “general pool” of copywriters and become the go-to expert …
… be sure to order this must-have guide by clicking on the order button below, or by calling Barb, Pat, Debbie, or Camerontoll-free at 1-866-879-2924 …
… and start enjoying your new life as a thriving copywriter!
Web Content Writer and Consultant
ContentClear Marketing (On Behalf of AWAI)
P.S. Whether you’re a new copywriter looking for your first clients … or you’re a frustrated seasoned copywriter looking to ramp up your business … here’s your chance to reinvent your copywriting future! How to Choose Your Writing Niche is perfect if you’re looking for a fresh start, so be sure to order your copy now.