WebEx Step by Step
To join a WebEx session:
When on your program page, locate and click the “Access Instructions” for webinar
On the access instructions, click the URL to get to the webinar log in page
- Fill in your information and click join
WebEx should start loading after you click join, first opening a new webpage, then a loading box, and finally the actual webinar. The audio will automatically start, so just sit back and enjoy your session!
- Answer “OK” or “Yes” to any pop up boxes from your computer.
- To ease the process, make sure pop ups are allowed and Java is enabled.
- Always try to open the session 5-10 minutes early to deal with any issues if it is your first time joining a webinar.
- Call Member Services if you are having any issues: (866) 879-2924
If it is after hours, you can call WebEx support at:
- WebEx Support: (866) 229-3239
- They will ask for the URL: atsreviews.webex.com
They will also ask for an event number. This is a 9 digit number located on the attendee invite for the session.
Need More Help?
New Member Orientation
If you’re new to AWAI you can join us each month for a New Member Orientation. During these live webinars, Katie Yeakle, Barb Hume and Rebecca Matter walk you through the many resources and tools available to you.
They will answer any questions you may have about AWAI, the programs offered, achieving your goals, and anything else you’d like to ask about achieving your dream of living the writer’s life.
Here is a recorded webinar of this Orientation, in case you wish to view the material before the next live session.
If none of this solves things for you please contact us, detailing your problem, and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.