The Universal Writing Market You Need to Be Part Of
Whether you’re an aspiring or experienced copywriter, knowing how to write copy for the digital world is a MUST.
Digital copywriting is not only one of the fastest growing …
One of the most diverse …
One of the most lucrative writing markets in the world …
It’s practically taking over!
Over the past decade, digital marketing has become an “umbrella” market that has a hand in literally every other market or niche in some form or other …
Which means you’ll be able to write for just about any topic or niche you’re interested in! Whether it’s SCUBA diving … natural health solutions … tomato gardening … entertainment tech …
You name it. These days, there’s NOTHING that’s not online!
And, once you get started …
Once you get your foot in the door with a client …
The need for content is so great that every client you land has the potential to be the LAST client you’ll ever need.
Simply because after you finish one project, they’re guaranteed to have a laundry list of 10 … 20 … 100 more that need to be written!
And especially with the way digital growth has been super-accelerated lately …
Knowing your way around digital copywriting projects is simply no longer optional for writers these days!
But luckily for you — there is no better way for you to get a handle on EVERYTHING you need to know about digital copywriting than with Nick’s ultimate guide:
The Digital Copywriter's Handbook.
Your digital copywriting expert, Nick Usborne, has been a copywriter for more than 40 years now. He’s worked with and been a web-copy consultant to companies like Microsoft, Yahoo!, Disney, AOL, and The New York Times.
With Nick by your side, you’ll be able to present yourself to any company, large or small, as an expert who can transform their online presence.
Here’s a small sample of what you’ll learn:
- Nick’s proven 3-step process for crafting spellbinding digital copy that can increase any online business’s profits in no time! Clients will be clamoring to get on your schedule …
- Why you actually don’t want to be seen as a “copywriter” by your potential clients. (Getting this single distinction right practically guarantees that you’ll write your own paycheck … and, what’s more, that clients will be more than happy to pay it.)
- A simple truth you should know about your online prospects. Understand this and you’ll have what it takes to beat the pants off your competition – leaving them scratching their heads, wondering why.
- How the origin of the digital back in 1979 revealed a key insight into writing stellar digital copy. Amazingly, the same principle applies today.
- Nick’s personal … and preferred … “Text Box” method for simplifying the digital writing process. (This is what separates those earning a living from those making a fortune as online copywriters … )
- And much, MUCH MORE!
And, as part of the latest edition of The Digital Copywriter's Handbook, we’ve also included 12 companion videos – all designed to show you how to apply and use the insider tips in this program.
This collection of how-to videos will show you the ropes, step-by-step. You’ll learn about how to ensure your client’s website has the best chance possible of getting seen by search engines like Google; free tools available to help strengthen your copy; how best to deliver your web copy ideas to your clients; and much, much more …
PLUS you’ll also get instant access to Nick’s library of bonus resources … templates … words of wisdom … writing rituals … and MORE.
It’s everything you need – soup-to-nuts – to confidently step into the world as a professional digital copywriter.
Get your copy of The Digital Copywriter's Handbook TODAY.
The Digital Copywriter's Handbook: