AWAI Announces The Barefoot Writer’s Club – Your Guide to the “Perfect Life”
One of the constant challenges we have here at AWAI is keeping up will all the writing opportunities available to writers like you and me.
When I started writing copy 15 or so years ago, we’d bang out an ad or a letter – get it printed up … and then mail it to lists of prospects.
It was pretty simple and there was lots of work for us then …
But nothing like now.
The Internet, email, social media, video and all the high-speed broadband that makes all this electronic communication and so much web content accessible to everyone has created an explosion of opportunities for writers.
Where once copywriters could count on writing a simple letter, ad or brochure … now there are several dozen areas in which decent writers can make an excellent living delivering ads and much needed content.
So back to the challenge …
How do we keep up with it all … and let you know everything you need to know about all the incredible opportunities?
Here’s what we’ve come up with.
It’s a brand new club we’ve started especially for direct response writers.
It’s called The Barefoot Writer’s Club, and it’s designed to introduce writers and aspiring writers to the plethora of opportunities that exist – as well as offer writing tips, motivation, inspiration and specific ways to launch your writing career and get to where you want to be the fastest possible way.
The first issue of the club’s magazine, The Barefoot Writer, is online today. Click here to learn more.
In The Barefoot Writer’s Club you’ll be introduced to dozens of very well-paying writing opportunities that you can do from home (or anywhere you choose) … in your bare feet if you’d like … with no boss breathing down your neck.
Our team of contributors – all working Barefoot Writers – will give you the benefit of their experience. They’ll share the strategies and techniques they’ve picked over the years to strengthen your writing. Show you how to win clients. Be more productive. And they’ll share the fun perks that go along with this career.
In the pages of The Barefoot Writer you’ll learn how to:
- Help someone land a better job more quickly as a resume writer
- Work with a worthy charity to raise money
- Sell your own words and expertise as a self publisher
- Drive new customers to a business’s website as an expert web writer
- Highlight exciting destinations as a travel writer
- Write ads and “story style” letters that sell directly to customers as a copywriter
- And much, much more …
And when you sign up we’ll start you off right with the premier issue, as well as six special “opportunity” reports giving you a great head start on your new life as a Barefoot Writer:
- The Secret Formula for Making Six-Figures from Home – Writing Letters!
- The Secret Of The 1-Hour Work Week: Generate Many Streams Of Income Writing About Anything And Everything That Interests You
- The $500 Email Secret: Get Paid Hundreds Of Dollars For Less Than An Hour Of Work
- Get Paid To Surf The Web: Collect $50+ Per Hour In “Writing” Income, Starting Immediately … Without Writing A Single Word
- The Lazy Writer’s Path To A Six-Figure Income: Your Guide To A Quick And Easy Home Business That Can Make A Difference In Other People’s Lives
- Get Paid To Take Your Next Vacation
- 122 Amazing Perks And Freebies For Barefoot Writers (And How To Get Them!)
You can start your new career as a Barefoot Writer today.
At $49 a year – 50% off the list price – it’s a steal for the amount of advice and actionable information you get, not to mention the bonus library of special reports above.
Plus you get to try it for year risk-free. If you find that The Barefoot Writer is not for you at any time in the next 365 days, just let us know and you’ll get a full refund.
Your Path Now Versus What it Could Be:
Nothing gives you a “straight shot” at success like Circle of Success.
We help you set goals … give you a personalized learning path … coaches and mentors … prime writing assignments … feedback from real copywriters … free Bootcamp, with VIP treatment … even a chance to work pro writers … and more.
Right now, we’re accepting a limited number of new Circle of Success members.