New Report Reveals Shortage of B2B Copywriters to Complete Copy and Content Writing Projects
A newly released report from the Content Marketing Institute found that one in five companies is struggling to find skilled B2B writers.
And, with roughly 5.7 million Business-to-Business firms in the U.S., this means over one million companies are having difficulty meeting all of their copy and content requirements.
B2B companies need everything from simple websites and blog posts to more strategic projects like case studies, email campaigns, and white papers.
In addition, the huge demand in the B2B market right now isn’t a temporary situation … B2B is expected to reach $1.1 trillion by 2020.
With demand at an all-time high in the Business-to-Business market, Master B2B Copywriter Steve Slaunwhite has announced he is taking on a select group of AWAI members to be copy protégés.
He plans to personally train them to become professional B2B copywriters — capable of handling the range of copy and content projects needed by marketing directors nationwide. In just 12 weeks, members will walk away with the skills, confidence, and a professional portfolio of B2B samples.
Says Steve, “With so few people trained as B2B copywriters, let’s just say the odds are definitely stacked in your favor … You can have your choice of the companies you’d like to be involved with … writing the types of projects for them that excite you … earning professional fees that can realistically push you over the six-figure mark working with just a few of them.”
Steve listed the most in-demand B2B projects and common fees as follows:
1. Emails: $500-$1,000 (per email)
2. Advertising (Space and Online): $500-$2,000
3. Landing Pages (short form): $500
4. Product Pages/Sales Pages: $1,500+
5. Taglines, Slogans, Names: $1,500+
6. Brochures and Sell Sheets: $500-$1,500
7. PowerPoint Slides (text only): $500-$1,500
8. Videos (script only): $1,000-$2,000
9. Case Studies (2-3 pages): $750-$2,000
10. White Papers and E-books: $3,000-$7,000
11. Articles (800-1,400 words): $750-$1,750
12. Infographics (Idea and text): $500-$1,000
13. Press Releases (1-2 pages): $250-$500
14. Websites: $1,750-$4,000
With the opportunity to earn professional fees, and a shortage of writers to meet the industry demands, now is the ideal time to become trained as a B2B copy or content writer.
Learn more here. But hurry, Steve is only accepting 75 members to his new protégé program, and spots are filling up fast.