Meet AWAI-Trained Writer:
Rebecca Ellen Augustine
|Specialties:||Financial, Health, Self-Help|
* Baccalaureate degree, Sociology/Emergency Management, North Dakota State University, Fargo ND.
* Seminary graduate.
* Alpha Kappa Delta lifetime member, the national sociological honor society.
* Many years' experience as an editor, copy editor, and proof-reader.
* Work experience in a full-service advertising agency.
* Completed the following courses: accelerated copywriting, master's copywriting, financial markets copywriting, B2B, self-help, writing white papers, and writing for the web.
* Charter member of the Professional Writers Alliance, and member of The Association of Strategic Marketing.
* Ordained minister, disaster response chaplain, wedding officiant.
* Certified, licensed Master NLP practitioner, EFT/TFT Master practitioner, Reiki master-teacher, certified mindfulness practitioner.
I love my flower and herb garden; I live in my garden all summer and in my kitchen all winter. I live in a pretty green house with my favorite curmudgeon Mike and our puppy-cat Grey.