Meet AWAI-Trained Writer:
|Professions:||Copywriter, Social Media Expert, SEO Expert, Resume Writer, Desktop Marketer|
|Specialties:||B-to-B, Catalog, Health, Self-Help, Web/Internet|
My intention is simple: I want to be your #1 Copywriter & Marketing Strategist! I would love to work with your team and apply my savvy copywriting/marketing skills, broad-based knowledge and commitment of excellence to your projects. I thrive in a collaborative environment where the goal is increased sales and success for everyone.
Because I always aim high and strive for unparalleled results, I’m confident that I would meet or exceed your expectations. My portfolio includes compelling copy that hits people’s core and moves them to action. I’ve written effective copy for online business courses, sales emails and Facebook ads that were generating $50K a month for some small business owners and I’d love to do the same (or more!) for you.
My Strengths Would Help to Ensure Your Company’s Success
* Persuasive writing skills
* Results driven approach
* Organized & efficient
* Attention to detail
* Creative & collaborative
* Self-motivated & confident
Any copywriting role or project you may have ties in nicely with American Writers and Artists Inc. (AWAI) highly acclaimed flagship program that I’ve taken - Accelerated Program for Six-Figure Copywriting. Many consider it to be the best copywriting and marketing program there is. In fact, many prestigious companies hire only AWAI-trained copywriters.
As a Proficient Direct Response Copywriter, I Would Bring the Following Expertise to the Table
• Compelling Copy - I love to help businesses become more visible and profitable.
• Commitment to Excellence - I'm a perfectionist and highly meticulous with what I produce, such that it's always my best and highest quality work.
• Curious Minds Want to Know – I ask good questions and will know your target market on a deep level. That’s key to writing powerful copy that converts prospects into repeat customers, sales and success.
You can see my writing portfolio at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1O528EpuoBaDOemlTWsa72mLBq77mV1hi and read what happy clients have said about me on my website - www.writeattractions.com. (Just FYI… I wrote all the copy and chose all the images myself).
I'm ready to make this a win-win for us both. How about you? I look forward to hearing from you soon.
P.S. If you’re wondering about my copywriting skills, here’s one testimonial I recently received…
“Shelli Schilke Has Helped Me to Sell Over 100k in Online Courses!”
I cannot say enough amazing things about Shelli! I have worked with her extensively and have been the beneficiary of amazing email, social media, and landing page copy. Teaming up with her helped to make my online courses even more compelling and attractive to potential customers. In one year of using her emails and social media copy, I sold over $100,000 in online courses from Instructor Certification to Facebook Ads Mastery.
She is the utmost professional, a destroyer of deadlines, and a creative copywriter that just knows how to connect with people. If you are looking for stunning copy that captures the attention of your audience and then drives them to take action, Shelli is the only one I would recommend.
- Adam Kifer, Business Coach & Mentor at Team Parrella; President and Owner of Level Up Music and Level Up Action Kits – Merrick, NY
SHELLI L. SCHILKE
Savvy copywriter and marketing strategist with over five years’ experience writing direct response copy, email marketing, website copy, sales/landing pages, business course descriptions, Facebook ads and blog posts. Expertise in writing killer headlines and conversational copy. Excellent persuasive writing skills with a keen eye for accuracy. Governing values include integrity, transparency and respect.
• Marketing, Copywriting & Editing – print & digital
• Innate strength in planning, organizing and details
• Entrepreneurial mind & strong business acumen
• Time management and meets/beats deadlines
• Professional conduct and leadership qualities
• B2B/B2C direct response copywriting
• Results driven approach to projects
• Outstanding service and results
• MS Office Suite & Google products
• Basecamp, Aweber, Slack & Trello
Write Attractions – Austin, Texas Aug. 2016 – Present
➢ A full-service copywriting enterprise for both B2B and B2C markets.
Owner, Direct Response/Freelance Copywriter & Results Driven Marketing Strategist
• With My 5-Step System of Success, Clients Can Expect:
1. Custom-tailored copywriting that gets your target audience’s attention and interest
2. Winning copy that address your prospects’ problems and hidden motives
3. Brand messaging that fosters trust, value, customer loyalty and repeat business
4. Results driven copy that stands out from your competition and gets your prospects and customers to buy time and time again
5. Immediate and long-term sales, retention and success
• While I can write and edit copy for most any topic, I specialize in the following areas:
Natural Health, Fitness & Nutrition
Vegetarianism & Veganism
Animal & Planetary Welfare
Yoga & Martial Arts
Meditation & Spirituality
Complementary & Alternative Medicine
Self-Help & Personal Development
• For more info, please visit www.writeattractions.com (I wrote all the content and chose all the images myself)
Full Contact Online Marketing – Merrick, New York Aug. 2016 – June 2019 (company restructure; my remote job was outsourced)
➢ An online marketing company that is dedicated to helping martial arts schools substantially increase their memberships, revenue and overall success.
Lead Copywriter & Email Marketer
• Crafted promo/sales emails, About Us pages, Home/Sales/Program pages, business course descriptions, Facebook ads/posts and speaker bios
• Noteworthy Successes: I crafted an email series that yielded a quick and easy $40K for one business partner. I also wrote online business courses and sales emails that were generating $50K a month for some martial arts school owners.
● Worked with the marketing team on new/updated copy requests, SEO and website revamps
● Created monthly marketing campaigns for Martial Arts Profits Arsenal clients
● Worked with the President of Parrella Consulting to produce compelling marketing copy for Martial Arts Business University and the annual Martial Arts Business Summit in Brooklyn, New York
American Writers & Artists Inc. – Delray Beach, Florida March 2016 – Present (remote copywriting training and continuing education)
➢ AWAI is the world’s leading publisher of direct-response copywriting, design & web writing programs.
A-List Copywriter Training & Continuing Education
● Completed AWAI’s Accelerated Program for Six-Figure Copywriting. This is what many consider to be the best copywriting program there is. In fact, many prestigious companies hire only AWAI-trained copywriters.
● Completed AWAI’s Advanced Copywriting Training, Email Marketing & Health & Self-Help programs
● Member of AWAI’s prestigious Circle of Success Comprehensive Learning Program
● Member of the Professional Writers’ Alliance (PWA). PWA is an International Association for Direct-Response Writers.
● Member of Wealthy Web Writer that empowers me with the best training & tools for success
Noble Capital Group – Austin, Texas Feb. 2015 – Aug. 2016
➢ A real estate investment firm that offers investment products, as well as provides quality lending opportunities to members of its Private Lender Network.
Human Resources Manager
● Managed the new hire process including all on-boarding documents, benefits and payroll
● Reviewed resumes, screened candidates and conducted phone interviews
● Played an instrumental role in doubling Noble’s staff by hiring 20 employees in one year
● Worked closely with a Professional Employer Organization to resolve payroll and HR issues
● Created SOP’s and modified the Employee Policies Handbook
● Prepared company financials, reconciled bank accounts and entered credit card charges
● Worked directly with and supported the CEO and handled his personal affairs
Note: I've been in Human Resources / Office Management for many years and have numerous transferable skills including excellent communications, a strong business acumen and the ability to work with a diverse group of people. Because those positions are not relevant to my current career as a Copywriter / Marketing Strategist, I'm not listing them here.
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
American Writers & Artists Inc. – Delray Beach, FL
Completed numerous programs, March 2016 - present
Life Coach Institute of Orange County, CA
Life Coach Certificate, February 2014
The Chopra Center – Carlsbad, CA
Yoga Teacher Certificate, July 2007
Taught for seven years; Current practitioner
Kellogg Community College – Battle Creek, MI
A.A.S. Paralegal/Legal Assistant, May 2001
Graduated magna cum laude