Meet AWAI-Trained Writer:
|Location:||Calgary, AB Canada|
|Professions:||Copywriter, Graphic Designer, Researcher|
|Specialties:||Christian, Financial, Fundraising, Health, Self-Help|
Shelley Biggs has completed the following verification and training to the satisfaction of AWAI’s Board of Advisors, with expertise in:
Shelley Biggs is AWAI Verified™. The AWAI Verified™ seal indicates that a copywriter has …
- Studied AWAI’s world-class The Accelerated Program for Six-Figure Copywriting, which covers the fundamentals of persuasive direct-response copy.
- Passed AWAI’s robust test and demonstrated an understanding of copywriting principles and best practices.
My name is Shelley Biggs
As a writer, I have a passion to see other people succeed in the Christian/Health/Self-Help Markets. These go hand in hand.
I started my writing career while getting my Doctorate in a Christian study/discipleship program. Receiving it in 2015.
Life experience has taught me most of my life.
I wrote my Thesis on Identity. I am currently working on editing/proofreading it and turning it into an e-book.
Achieving at an accelerated pace, I know what it takes to get the job done. I move quickly. I am focused and get the job done kind of gal.
A strong foundation in anything I set out to do is key to productive work.
I write from a heart of experience and passion.
My solution orientated mindset and research skills combined with critical thinking, give me the ability to communicate complex and sensitive information in your copy.
I am an AWAI-Verified Direct Response Copywriter. https://www.awai.com/verified/?writer=185280&auth=59e6e9
My extensive background in the areas of health/self-awareness and spiritual make me your go-to-writer.
Fitness goes hand and hand with my alternative health lifestyle for the mind, soul, and body.
Edit/proofread, research, grammar checking and writing content is what I do.
My Unique Value to the Market:
• I have countless hours through volunteer work at my children’s Christian school and sports teams.
• I volunteered at the local hospital and women’s shelter to fundraising events.
• I received experience in the alternative health world working for a Chinese Acupuncture Doctor from China with Traditional Chinese Medicine.
• Also gaining valuable experience as an Assistant Counsellor developing communications skills and interpersonal skills.
• Earning a certificate in Critical Incident Stress Management, leading to a first responder role in a disaster area.
In brief, I have a keen interest in serving humanity. It is a passion.
Reading books on alternative health, self-awareness, and growing spiritually keep me in a forward-thinking lifestyle. I might also add I not only read them, but I live by them.
I believe these three areas go together. You can’t have one without the other. I call it a balanced life.
My point is, the example starts with me. I pass my values on to you…
Specializing in the three areas of
• Alternative health
• Spiritual growth gives you the copy you need.