Results for Michele Peterson
Showing results 81-90 of more than 100 (help):
- 5 Ways to Find More Time to Grow Your Web-Writing Business
- Whether you’re brand new to web-writing or you’ve been at this for a while, learning to find more time to grow your business is a valuable skill.
- Review and Refresh – Your Life Is Now
- No matter what you do for a living, your skills can become stale if you don’t refresh them regularly. Take time this week to review one of your programs.
- Follow up with Clients – Your Life Is Now
- After you submit a spec to a marketer don’t just sit back and wait for them to give you an assignment. Always follow up with them – until they tell you to stop.
- How to Tap Into AWAI’s Culture of Shared Success
- The AWAI family is a great support system for new and advanced copywriters. Share your experiences and advice with other members and learn from those around you.
- Market Your Freelance Web-Writing Services in 30 Minutes or Less
- Not enough time to market your freelance web-writing services? Say good-bye to that excuse with 31 marketing steps you can take in 30 minutes or less.
- What to Do When Your Client Doesn’t Have Clear Marketing Goals
- When your client doesn’t have clear marketing goals, your first job is to help them figure that out. Use these six questions to help.
- No More “Quick Fix” Marketing!
- Stop using “quick fix” marketing strategies. The PSD method will put you on the path to better marketing and a healthier freelance income.
- Use the Power of One in Your Marketing with List Segmentation
- Experienced marketers know that list segmentation and targeted marketing yield better results. Find out how you can use the same idea to market yourself.
- How to Use Workshops to Land Clients
- Build your reputation as an expert, meet qualified prospects, and convert them into clients — learn how to use workshops to land clients.
- 5-Step Revision Process for Stronger Copy
- Turning in your best work is just about writing. It’s about rewriting. Use this revision process to make your writing stronger.
Documents 81-90 displayed.