Results for Michele Peterson
Showing results 81-90 of more than 100 (help):
- 7 Ways To Be a Champion by Going the Extra Mile
- Michele Peterson explains how going the extra mile can help your copywriting business grow exponentially.
- Keep Your Team in the Game
- Keeping the momentum is possibly the hardest part of having a mastermind group. Michele Peterson lays out several ways to keep the group going.
- Is It Supposed to Feel This Way?
- Like having a new child, Michele Peterson explains how starting out in the world of freelance copywriting can be a bit disorienting, but very fulfilling.
- Let Your Clients Taste the Wine … And Other Things the Wine Industry Can Teach Web Writers
- Wine tasting has a highly-effective sales model, and one that web writers can adopt as well. Michele Peterson explains.
- How to Win the Prospecting Game
- Michele Peterson reminds us of the simple pleasure of turning tasks into games, and how it can help you land your next client.
- How To Gain Followers and Massive Exposure by Tweeting at Live Events
- Tweeting at live events like this is part of Michele Peterson's self-promotion strategy as a web copywriter and online marketing consultant, increasing her authority, credibility, and reach.
- How to Use Speaking Engagements to Market Your Freelance Business
- Having the chance to speak publicly can often invoke great fear in people. But Michele Peterson explains why such an opportunity is a great way to market your freelance business.
- How to Write Compelling Copy … For ANY Type of Project
- Michele Peterson tells us how to engage our readers at a deep and emotional level by utilizing this timeless technique.
- The 3 P’s of Successful Networking
- Michele Peterson shares her own Three P’s of Successful Networking to help make getting clients more comfortable.
- Promote Yourself – Your Life Is Now
- Every now and then we have to toot our own horns so our prospects and clients know just how we can help them. If we don’t, they won’t know.
Documents 81-90 displayed.