Results for Michele Peterson
Showing results 81-90 of more than 100 (help):
- Submit a Spec Assignment – Your Life Is Now
- Take action every day to make yourself more successful. The first step is to submit a spec. It’s a win-win no matter what the outcome is.
- Commit to Continued Action – Your Life Is Now
- Commit to continued forward progress by uncovering your core emotions and using them to drive you toward a writer’s life.
- Review and Refresh – Your Life Is Now
- No matter what you do for a living, your skills can become stale if you don’t refresh them regularly. Take time this week to review one of your programs.
- Follow up with Clients – Your Life Is Now
- After you submit a spec to a marketer don’t just sit back and wait for them to give you an assignment. Always follow up with them – until they tell you to stop.
- How to Tap Into AWAI’s Culture of Shared Success
- The AWAI family is a great support system for new and advanced copywriters. Share your experiences and advice with other members and learn from those around you.
- What to Do When Your Client Doesn’t Have Clear Marketing Goals
- When your client doesn’t have clear marketing goals, your first job is to help them figure that out. Use these six questions to help.
- No More “Quick Fix” Marketing!
- Stop using “quick fix” marketing strategies. The PSD method will put you on the path to better marketing and a healthier freelance income.
- Use the Power of One in Your Marketing with List Segmentation
- Experienced marketers know that list segmentation and targeted marketing yield better results. Find out how you can use the same idea to market yourself.
- How to Use Workshops to Land Clients
- Build your reputation as an expert, meet qualified prospects, and convert them into clients — learn how to use workshops to land clients.
- What to Do When Your Professional Web Writing Demands Multiple Personalities
- Developing your web-writing voice is a powerful way to set yourself apart. Learning to capture your client’s voice is equally important.
Documents 81-90 displayed.