Results for Michele Peterson
Showing results 1-10 of more than 100 (help):
- Michele Peterson :: Bios :: AWAI
- View articles and more by Michele Peterson.
- Success Mindset: Why NOT Setting Goals Can Mean More Success
- Most of us set goals as a way of measuring and obtaining success. Imagine visualizing your goal this year - as something you've already achieved, or in the process of achieving - rather than something not yet attained. Find out what Michele Peterson has to say about NOT setting goals in 2018.
- Hosting a Local Live Event for Leads
- Host your own local live event to deliver high value to hot prospects. Michele Peterson shares her own experience with this marketing strategy.
- Good Client Follow Up: The Secret to Landing More Clients
- Eighty percent of freelance writers make a critical mistake when it comes to landing clients — they don’t practice good client follow up.
- Are You Attracting the Wrong Audience on Social Media?
- If you’re using social media to market your web-writing business, the social media audience you’re attracting matters. Many writer make a common mistake…
- Social Media SEO: 5 Steps to Make It Easier for Your Ideal Audience to Find You
- Social media networks are search engines in their own right. With so much new content, see how to help your clients find you through social media search.
- A Lead Generation Landing Page for Your Web-Writing Business
- What if you could start attracting clients even before your professional website is ready to launch? You can with a lead generation landing page.
- 3 Surprising Benefits of Being Your Own Best Client
- When you’re building your business, it’s easy to overlook your most important client — you! Discover the benefits of being your own best client.
- How Web-Writing Colleagues Can Help Your Business
- Developing relationships with other writers is a good thing. Think of them as web-writing colleagues, not competitors. They can make your business stronger
- 5 Creative Ways for Saying Thank You to Your Clients
- Saying thank you to your clients is more than just polite. It builds relationships and can help keep your clients coming back to you with new projects.
Documents 1-10 displayed.