Results for Michele Peterson
Showing results 1-10 of more than 100 (help):
- Michele Peterson :: Bios :: AWAI
- View articles and more by Michele Peterson.
- 31,536,000 Opportunities to Get Started
- Need motivation to get started or make progress on your writing? Michele Peterson explains how an opportunity comes along more frequently than you think.
- How Making a “Top 3” List Both Morning and Night Can Improve Your Writer’s Life
- Do you use to-do lists? Do they leave you feeling overwhelmed? For a more productive day, try this morning and night approach using Top 3 lists.
- Defining Your Writer’s Life… What Does It Mean to YOU?
- How do you define your writer’s life? There’s a lot about the writer’s life to celebrate, especially three key advantages. Watch the short video today…
- 52 Writing Prompts for Wealthy Web Writers
- Stuck on what to write? Every writer experiences that sometimes. These 52 writing prompts for web writers can help you get some forward momentum.
- How Your Good Web-Writing Clients May Be Holding You Back
- Going from good clients to great clients means first recognizing that there are clients out there who are a better fit. Here’s how to update your mindset…
- How I Earned $6,485 from Just One Client as a Beginning Web Copywriter… and How You Can, Too
- Millions of websites need updated, better copy, and marketers need your help to get the work done. Plus, then your foot is in the door for more projects.
- How to Beat Writer's Block Even When You Don't Feel Like Writing
- These four strategies to beat writer’s block have proven effective for other writers. Give them a try and learn to write even when you don’t feel motivated.
- Defining Your Own Unique Selling Proposition to Attract Clients
- Defining your unique selling proposition helps you make connections with people you’ll enjoy working with and who’ll go out of their way to work with you.
- A 4-Part Strategy for Copywriters Who Want More Referrals
- Would you rather grow your copywriting business by cold calling strangers or by having conversations with warm prospects who have been referred to you?
Documents 1-10 displayed.