Results for Michele Peterson
Showing results 1-10 of more than 100 (help):
- Michele Peterson :: Bios :: AWAI
- View articles and more by Michele Peterson.
- Why I Love Writing Emails… and You Might, Too
- Now is the best time to become an email writer — the opportunity has never been bigger. Michele Peterson shares three reasons why she enjoys these projects.
- 20 Essential Email Marketing Stats Copywriters Need to Know
- These email marketing statistics represent a golden opportunity for web writers to help clients in a tangible way… and to get a foot in the door.
- How to Have Hard Conversations with Clients
- Sometimes hard conversations with clients are necessary. It can be key to set things right when things are off track or you’re not seeing eye to eye.
- An Easy 3-Part Social Media Marketing Plan for Web Writers
- Social media marketing for web writers is a fun way to attract new clients… but you have to respect the medium you’re in. Here’s how in 3 easy steps…
- 3 Magical Words to Use When a Client Wants to Argue
- Sometimes you and your client will disagree on the best approach to a project, or part of a project. Running marketing tests is the smart solution.
- The Secret to Writing Emails People Will Open and Read
- Overall, the average email open rate across all industries is just 32%. Make sure you fall into the one in three that are getting opened and read.
- 20 Ways to Stand Out As a Professional Web Copywriter in 2020
- As a web copywriter, you need to make it easy for clients to say yes to hiring you. One way to do that is to stand out from other web copywriters…
- 31,536,000 Opportunities to Get Started
- Need motivation to get started or make progress on your writing? Michele Peterson explains how an opportunity comes along more frequently than you think.
- Success Mindset: Why NOT Setting Goals Can Mean More Success
- Most of us set goals as a way of measuring and obtaining success. Imagine visualizing your goal this year - as something you've already achieved, or in the process of achieving - rather than something not yet attained. Find out what Michele Peterson has to say about NOT setting goals in 2018.
Documents 1-10 displayed.