Crash Course in B2B Content
When I say content marketing, what’s the first thing that comes to mind?
For many of us, it’s writing online articles … or blog posts … or e-newsletters.
But when you combine content marketing (one of the biggest writing opportunities) and Business-to-Business (one of the biggest markets) …
What you get is a cross-section of 12 different projects you can offer every Business-to-Business client — all of which involve writing simple content!
Imagine what that could mean for your writing business …
Just landing a single client, and being able to offer him 12 different projects from day one — you’d never be looking for work again.
Now consider this …
What if you could learn how to write all 12 project types for only $147?
That’s where Gordon Graham’s Crash Course in B2B Content comes in …
If you don’t know Gordon, he’s “That White Paper Guy” in the Business-to-Business (B2B) world. But he writes much more than just white papers …
For the last 35 years, he’s written blog posts, placed articles, newsletters, press releases, e-books, case studies, and much more for business clients looking to attract new customers with interesting, engaging content.
So he knows the world of B2B content extremely well … and he also knows there’s a dire shortage of B2B content writers.
Which is why he spent three months putting together a crash course to teach writers unfamiliar with the B2B content world exactly what’s needed to succeed in this area.
It’s an incredibly detailed resource … but since Gordon’s a fun, down-to-earth guy, all the details are easy to digest. In just a few hours of video instruction, he takes the top 12 B2B content projects and shows you:
- What goes into writing each kind of B2B content, so you know exactly what you’re supposed to be doing at each step.
- How to research the information for the content, so you can confidently deliver top-notch work on each and every job.
- Going rates for each project, so you earn the full amount your time is worth.
- Special shortcuts, time-savers, and templates he’s developed over the last three decades — PLUS hundreds of extra resources from the online world.
- Unique up-selling and repurposing tricks, so you can easily turn one job into multiple projects and paydays (his tactics are shockingly simple).
There are also case studies, industry-leading samples, and even video walk-throughs of examples so you can see just how each project is done in real time.
And, until Friday, August 21st, you can get Gordon Graham’s Crash Course in B2B Content for just $147!
Crash Course in B2B Content
Dive into the lucrative world of B2B content writing. Expert Gordon Graham will show you the top 12 content types in high demand by B2B firms and how to complete each one like a pro. Learn More »