AWAI Highlights More than 65 Successful Website Owners in the Latest Edition of the Money-Making Websites Success Catalog
You can write about topics you’re passionate about … and create a viable online business, bringing in a great income with a website based on those interests – without the need for technological know-how.
That’s the promise behind AWAI’s How to Write Your Own Money-Making Websites. And the success track record of members who’ve gone through the program is stronger than ever with the release of the sixth edition of Success Stories Revealed: Real-Life Website Owners Making Passive “While You Sleep” Income.
Inside its 73 pages you’ll find more than 65 case studies of AWAI members with successful Money-Making Websites. And the sky is the limit as far as the topics they cover: the health benefits of water, travel, investing, natural health, fashion, emergency preparedness, electronics, urban farming, personal finance, gluten-free recipes, folk music, kayaking, tea, sushi, dog food, gourmet cheese … the list goes on. In the most recent edition, several success stories were added, including crochet, romance, and more.
These folks are making anywhere from a few hundred to several thousand dollars per month in mostly passive income, working very part-time on their site, sometimes just a few hours a week.
- Karen Patry wrote about raising baby rabbits – and got paid $3,000
- Nancy Hearn brings in $1,000 to $3,000 a month writing about the health benefits of water
- Holly Hanna writes about resources for her fellow work-at-home moms and provides a great living for her family
- Kerrin Kuntzman writes for the chiropractic market and earns $2,000 per month
- Kathy Widenhouse is putting her daughter through grad school … writing about tomato gardening
All of these work-at-home, income-generating websites have something in common. The creators don’t know computer programming or have tech experience. The software available today makes it possible for anyone to put a website live online. If you can send an email and surf the Web, you can do this. They’re writers and, after a little training, they can create and manage their own website very easily and turn them into money-making machines.
The most important thing they do is write. And because it’s about topics they’re interested in, the writing comes easy. Simply by adding valuable content, they attract an audience. And then, when website visitors buy related products advertised on the page, they make money on every sale.
Overseeing the How to Write Your Own Money-Making Websites program is top web writer Nick Usborne, who has made more than $250,000 with his own Money-Making Website about coffee. He’s also passionate about helping others take advantage of this opportunity. Through live webinars led by Nick over seven weeks, the program offers a step-by-step guide to creating your own Money-Making Website. You’ll learn how pick a profitable topic, how to set up your site, best practices for adding content, how to find products to promote, and more. It includes:
- A 90-Day Success Plan to provide a roadmap towards website completion;
- Information on the platforms and programs members can use to build their websites;
- “Website-critique” webinars to give individual and personal feedback on the developing websites;
- Access to an online community where members ask questions, help each other, and provide motivation by sharing and commenting on each other’s websites; and
- Much more …
To check out the sixth edition of Success Stories Revealed: Real-Life Website Owners Making Passive “While You Sleep” Income go here.
And to find out more about the How to Write Your Own Money-Making Websites program go here.
How to Write Your Own Money Making Websites
Learn how to write an information website in your spare time and earn $1000, $3000, even $5000 a month in passive income. Learn More »