Online Training Coordinator — Full-time, Remote Position
Salary range: $40,000 — 45,000 DOE plus generous benefits package [2021 — reviewed annually] including health insurance, 401K, 10-paid holidays, accrued vacation leave. Career advancement opportunities.
American Writers & Artists Institute (AWAI) has been helping people launch profitable careers as freelance writers since 1997. We are looking for an experienced, energetic professional to join our Training Team for Product and Event Creation & Fulfillment. If this person is you, read on …
Please submit the following materials to email@example.com:
- Cover letter telling us why you’re the best candidate for this position, what specific skills you will bring to our team and the answers to these two questions:
- Please explain … what is copywriting?
- Tell us what you think AWAI does as a company? Be specific …
Primary duties of an AWAI Online Training Coordinator:
- Assist with the creation and implementation of our training programs
- Oversee online fulfillment of our training programs, including updates whenever needed
- Provide consistent communication between our Marketing, Customer Service, and Training teams
- Seek out new and different technology to enhance our learning programs
- Manage in-person and online events, with speakers, members, and staff
- Other tasks as assigned
- Flexible multi-tasker in busy, marketing-driven, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail, well-organized work and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills — listening, reading, writing, and speaking
- Strong computer skills, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite of applications, Adobe Creative Cloud, Facebook, YouTube and other social media platforms
- Aptitude for, or experience in teaching/educational environments
- A passion and desire to serve our members and to grow, learn, and excel within AWAI
- Ability to innovate and think strategically
- A great attitude … great sense of humor … curious in nature … and a team player!
- Ability to work remotely, independently, and collaboratively in the creation and execution of programs and live events, while maintaining regular communication with Team
- Educational curriculum, instructional design, or product development experience
- College degree or professional experience in products and event creation
This is a great opportunity to work remotely with a fun, growing, and dynamic group of talented people who care about helping others develop writing skills that lead to financial security, independence, and freedom. Your participation as a team member is crucial to this position and we seek an enthusiastic, high energy, multi-tasker to round out our team.
AWAI is a small company with fewer than 50 full-time employees based in Delray Beach, Florida. We’ve been helping writers for over 23 years. The right candidate can expect to be very hands-on in our team’s efforts.
We believe you can make a great living as a writer with the right training and guidance. AWAI prides itself on teaching people the skills they need to do the most in-demand and well-paid writing projects in today’s marketplace, and on providing the tools necessary to find clients and build a successful writing business.
In other words … to live the writer’s life!