Results for email
Showing results 81-90 of more than 100 (help):
- Easy Income: Five Ways to Earn Money Writing Emails
- There are many ways to earn money as a copywriter. One of the easiest ways to generate income is writing emails. Here are five projects to start with.
- Get Retainer Fees of $2,500 up to $5,000 for This Type of Writing
- Businesses will gladly pay you retainer fees of $2,500+ a month to write emails for them. Emails are the #1 way businesses communicate with customers.
- 3 Golden Writing Opportunities Among the Gloom
- Writers actually have an advantage in difficult times. Here are three opportunities to make money writing and help businesses keep in touch with customers.
- Ben Settle Tells Why You Must Get Busy Writing or Get Busy Dying
- Every day you don’t write, Ben Settle tells us, your ideas are dying on the vine.
- Email Expert Jay White: “My Biggest Copywriting Goof”
- Email writing has been expert Jay White’s specialty for over a decade. But when he first started as a writer, he made his “biggest mistake ever.” Here’s his advice on how you can do better.
- Writing a Reader-Focused Newsletter - 5 Approaches that Work
- Writing a reader-focused email newsletter can be a gamechanger (for you or your clients). It helps you connect with you audience and pulls in work.
- 5 Emails That Increase Client Revenues
- Email marketing still offers one of the best returns on investment. Do even better with these five emails that increase client revenues.
- Practice Assignment: Write a Sample of This Short-Copy B2B Project
- Practice is a good way to improve as a B2B copywriter. Follow the project details to do this practice exercise, using tips about this B2B short-copy gig.
- No Experience? No Problem. How I Snared $6,000 in Client Work My First Week as a Freelance …
- The secret to getting started when you’re looking for copywriting work? Instead of focusing on what you DON'T have, focus on what you DO. Here’s how...
- Urgent Alert! Are These 7 Email Marketing Errors Killing Your Success?
- You’ve convinced your client to mount an email marketing campaign. You know it'll be huge! So don't let these seven common errors kill that campaign.
Documents 81-90 displayed.