Write for AWAI:
We have an ongoing supply of freelance marketing copywriter and content writer jobs
Every day AWAI publishes new copy and content aimed at teaching people how to become successful copywriters and build thriving freelance businesses. If you’d like to write for us, read on …
Ever since we opened for business in 1997, we’ve seen a spike each year in the number of copy projects and assignments needed for our programs. The growth of the internet, increased usage of social media, and ongoing changes in our industry require us to continuously adapt the way we update our members and help them build successful freelance businesses. Every day, we publish emails, sales pages, catalog pages, e-newsletters, blog posts, articles, news items, and other engaging online content.
And, we’re always looking for new writers! If you’ve got the skills and you’re looking for new marketing copywriter jobs or content writer jobs, start here.
Right now our biggest demand is in two areas:
- Sales-promotion/direct response copy (from online sales pages to emails), and
- Editorial/content marketing copy (blog posts, articles, and news items as needed)
You’re welcome to send in ideas any time!
If we run your copy or content, we’ll pay you for it. It’s as simple as that. Take a look at what we need now … and please submit your best copy for our consideration.
Marketing copywriter jobs:
Writing direct response sales promotions
We’re a classic direct-response company offering a variety of top-rated programs that help aspiring and experienced copywriters learn how to thrive. If you’d like the opportunity to write sales copy for us …
- You must be an AWAI Verified™ copywriter with a deep understanding of direct-response copywriting principles and techniques.
- You should also know what AWAI is all about, and be familiar with our Product Catalog.
- You can submit a spec assignment any time, based on the guidelines in our “WRITE FOR AWAI – Sales Copy Spec and Instructions” document. This document outlines exactly what we’re looking for and how to send us your draft.
- Simply send us your best spec draft, making sure it follows the exact guidelines we’ve provided. As much as we like to hear from members, we can’t accept copy submissions that don’t follow these guidelines.
- If we like what we see, we’ll contact you to discuss the project and our payment terms.
Editorial/content writer jobs:
Writing blog posts and articles
Our mission is to be the go-to resource for all things related to copywriting success. To that end, our blog posts and articles cover the craft of copywriting (mastering the skills), setting up a copywriting business, marketing your copywriting business, and growing as a specialist or in a niche industry. This is not sales copy, it’s more along the lines of helpful tips and insights. If you’d like the opportunity to write blog posts for us …
- You must be familiar with blog post writing, AWAI’s copy style and voice, and the basics of SEO copywriting.
- You can submit a spec blog post or article any time based on the guidelines in our “WRITE FOR AWAI – Editorial (Blog and Article) Spec and Instructions” document. This document outlines exactly what we’re looking for and how to send us your draft.
- Simply send us your best draft … making sure it follows the exact guidelines we’ve provided. (Again, we’re unable to accept blog submissions that don’t follow these guidelines.)
- If the spec is great, we’ll contact you to discuss the project and our payment terms. And when we run your post, you’ll get a byline and a link back to your website.
We look forward to seeing what you can do for us. Good luck!