Get Paid To Write “Good News”
Today is the last day to join Casey Hibbard for the Case Study Masterclass and learn how to get paid $1,500 to write short, two-page “good news” stories.
Here’s a quick summary of everything you get:
- 8 live training sessions over the course of 4 weeks where you’ll meet with Casey twice per week and learn from her directly (if for any reason you can’t make one of the sessions, it will be recorded and uploaded to your Member Page as soon as it’s available).
- Casey’s proprietary framework for writing case studies like a true pro — so you can get paid $1,500 on average for each one, right out of the gate.
- The opportunity to ask any and all of the questions you might have — both during the 8 live training sessions and throughout the week on the exclusive Case Study Masterclass private Facebook group.
- Your completed case study will be fully laid out and designed by an AWAI-approved designer. This will be a HUGE advantage starting out, especially when a prospective client asks to see a sample of what you can do.
- A chance to collect a $1,500 payment for your work. Submit your completed case study in to AWAI for consideration to be used on our site. If you’re among the three that will be selected, you’ll receive a $1,500 check from AWAI as payment.
- A chance to get Certified as a Case Study Specialist. This training is the ONLY way to get official Certification for writing case studies.
By the time you’re done, you’ll have all you need to make a great income as a writer. Best of all, you can choose to focus only on writing these short success stories full-time … or use them as an “add-on” service to boost your monthly income.
No matter what — this promises to be one of the most exciting and transformational experiences we’ve ever put together.
So make sure you at least get all the details before you make your final decision on whether or not to pass on this.
The Professional Writers’ Alliance
At last, a professional organization that caters to the needs of direct-response industry writers. Find out how membership can change the course of your career. Learn More »