Take The “Back Door” To
Living The Writer’s Life
Gain the freedom, flexibility, and income of a well-paid writer … without having to write a single word!
From Katie Yeakle, Executive Director, AWAI …
Most folks haven’t heard of it.
Many more would never dream they could get paid for this simple and fun thing that they ALREADY do, practically on a daily basis!
Best of all, it can be a great way for you to gain the freedom and flexibility the writer’s life provides … without having to write a single word. (I’ll also show you how you can “test” this opportunity out, 100% risk-free.)
I’m going to tell you about a lucrative little opportunity that:
- Is much easier than writing
- Allows you to earn money from something you ALREADY do
- Let’s you get started right away (in as little as a weekend)
- Can supplement your current income or can be something you choose to do full-time
But first —
How do you know if this opportunity is right for you?
If you thrive in a structured 9-to-5 environment where you have to answer to a boss, then this is probably not for you.
But if you’re the kind of person who dreams of having the freedom to live anywhere you want and still earn a great living … of having the flexibility to work when you want to, and take as much “time off” as you’d like … And if you’re the kind of person who is curious about the world and loves to learn, then it’s a perfect fit.
You won’t get rich overnight.
But if you apply yourself, it really could be the thing that sets you free. The thing that puts you squarely on the path to living YOUR version of the writer’s life.
It’s a very real and serious opportunity.
One that can give you extra “fun” money — maybe save up for that vacation you’ve always wanted to take, or buy that new “toy” you’ve had your eye on …
Or one that can turn into your full-time source of income — an income you can take with you anywhere in the world you call home, so long as you have a computer and an Internet connection.
This doesn’t involve writing copy. It’s not graphic design. In fact, it doesn’t involve any of the “traditional” freelancing careers you may have heard of in the past.
This is even easier than all that — partially because chances are VERY good you’re already doing it … almost every day!
Get Paid To Do This Fun, Easy Task
So what is this opportunity?
Getting paid to surf the Web.
Allow me to explain —
You may not know it, but there are tens of thousands of small businesses across the globe that NEED quality research. They need someone to surf the Web and dig up all kinds of interesting facts, figures, statistics, studies, articles, and more.
… Some need it to make their marketing materials more credible and persuasive …
… Some need it to see what their competitors are up to, so they can make more informed decisions …
… Some need it to fact-check and support their advertising and marketing claims …
… Yet others just need some basic market research done to see if a new product or service they plan on launching in the future will do well.
Regardless of why they need it, the fact remains: businesses in all kinds of industries can benefit from expertly-done research.
Many of these companies could choose to do all this research on their own. Some do.
But as you already know, in today’s fast-paced world, the old adage “time is money” has never been more true. That’s why as an Internet Research Specialist — someone who can surf the Web to find exactly what they need — you’ll be incredibly valuable.
It’s exactly why this is a serious opportunity that can allow you to gain the fun … the freedom … and the flexibility you crave and deserve.
Now, I know this may sound a little “too good to be true.”
How An Ex-Accountant
This Lucrative Opportunity
I wouldn’t have believed it either, had it not been for an ex-accountant I met.
Her name is Sandy Ferguson and as luck would have it, she “fell” into this lucrative and little-known opportunity.
One day, she was visiting her cousin, superstar copywriter Carline Anglade-Cole.
They were catching up on things when Carline dropped an “Oh, by the way …” into the conversation.
What Carline said next triggered a MASSIVE transformation in Sandy’s life, and is the starting point for everything you’re about to discover.
"I was just talking to a client who's been neck-deep in research to help me with a promo I'm writing for him. He knows I need the research to give him the best possible results from what I write. But, he's frustrated because he feels like he's wasting valuable time he should be spending somewhere else in his business.”
"I asked him if he ever considered having someone else do it. Of course he said no. Then I told him I had someone in mind that may be able to help, and he wanted to hire them immediately.
"So … do you think you'd be interested?"
Sandy was surprised and doubtful at first. She’d never done research for pay before. Plus, what if she couldn’t find the specific information the client needed?
"My clients and I regularly bring Sandy in the back door on projects — and are happy to pay her $50/hour because she can really dig up some juicy research to make my copy POP!
“Getting a researcher was one of the best moves I made in my copywriting career — and I know other writers would benefit from having a researcher too."
— Carline Anglade-Cole,
But Carline reassured her it was as simple as searching all over the Web from a list of topics her client would give her.
Sandy mustered her courage and decided to give it a shot.
Being an introvert, she was nervous as she picked up the phone and called Carline’s client.
She got hired on the spot … $18 an hour to search the Internet for every morsel of information she could find on folic acid and heart health, to help Carline out with her promo.
The rest, as they say, is history. Sandy had a blast surfing the Web and thanks to the research she provided, Carline’s promotion was a big hit!
When it all was said and done, Sandy had racked up a $450 payday for surfing the Web on topics she found interesting anyways.
Gaining the confidence from this one project, Sandy started offering her services to other similar companies, and today gets paid $50+ an hour to surf the Web for them.
She’s living the writer’s life — and has never had to write a lick of copy in her life!
And in just a moment, I’ll tell you how you can join Sandy (even without having a superstar copywriter as your cousin) … And how you can get all the clients you’ll need to keep you busy, in your new career as an Internet Research Specialist.
But first, I’d like you to …
Meet Your Future Clients
So who will you be doing research for?
There are companies in a wide variety of industries and markets that could use your services.
If you’d prefer to do “competitive research,” you could work for B2B technology companies, medical device manufacturers, or any other company that could use insights into their competitors and their business models.
Maybe you prefer learning about finances and investments. You may choose to do research for a financial publisher, getting interesting tidbits on what’s going on with the market and economy.
And that’s the point —
You can choose to specialize in areas you enjoy learning about. Or, you can go wide and varied, and have something new to research and learn about with every project you take on.
Quick example: As you probably already know, the direct-response marketing industry is HUGE.
The Direct Marketing Association (DMA) estimates that marketers spent $168.5 BILLION on direct marketing last year alone. (That’s over HALF of all ad expenditures in the U.S.!)
These are companies that are in a wide variety of niches — including health, investments, pets, technology, personal development, golf, music, fundraising, gardening, and more.
Chances are good you have an interest in at least one of these areas.
Any number of these companies would be thrilled to hire a researcher, since their copy needs to be infused with proof and credibility. For example, Sandy — the ex-accountant I introduced you to — loves learning about health.
As a result, her specialty is digging up interesting facts and studies on ingredients found in supplements, new medical discoveries, and more.
Which brings me to another point: Any company that uses copy to sell their products and services usually hires copywriters and graphic designers. “Solo-professionals” like these are another potential source of clients, since the services they deliver can heavily depend on great research.
But your potential clients can be found elsewhere too …
Maybe you’d rather do market research — finding out everything you can on a company’s target market, and the outside factors that may impact their buying decisions.
Go that route and you get your foot in the door of yet ANOTHER huge industry.
Research firm ESOMAR estimates that companies worldwide spent an estimated $33.5 BILLION on market research last year.
With market research, you cast a wider net, and could serve companies of all shapes and sizes from all over the world.
Then there are all the job networks out there where businesses are actively looking to hire researchers to surf the Web for them.
This is yet another great source of potential clients you can develop long-term relationships with.
Take a look:
(This next site shows businesses who have posted research jobs they need completed. You can see under the “Avg (USD)” column that Internet Research Specialists are bidding an average of $176-$705 to complete just one project) …
Once you make the leap to become an Internet Research Specialist, you’ll be limited only by your creativity as to all the different ways you can make this simple skill pay off.
Your Typical Day At “Work”
As I’ve mentioned earlier, this is a very unique opportunity. One that provides you with a quick and easy path to living the writer's life.
- Control your own schedule. YOU decide how much you work and how much “time off” you get. Want to call it a day and spend the afternoon with family? You can. Want to work the mornings and spend the rest of the day working on your golf game? Yep, you can do that too. Your time is yours to control.
- Live and work where you want. Work in your PJs from the comfort of home, if that’s what you want. Or you can go live in Spain for 3 months while you continue to do work for your clients. Maybe you want to tour the country in your RV, while you do a little web surfing for clients here and there. So long as you have a computer and an Internet connection, it’s possible.
- Work — and earn — as much or as little as you want. This could provide a “hobby” income, where you make a few hundred dollars a month … or you can commit yourself to turning it into a full-time source of income. Again, the choice is yours. You're in control of your income and your financial future.
This is why some are calling it the “back door” to living the writer’s life. No need to put in hours of “elbow grease” learning the ins and outs of writing persuasive copy. No need to write out sales letters by hand.
No need to have to “sell” or try and beat a control.
Instead, you’ll be surfing the Web.
You’ll count yourself among the small and exclusive group of freelancers who are quietly earning a lucrative living, without writing a word.
So what does a typical day as an Internet Research Specialist look like?
Well, if Sandy’s typical workday is any indication, you’ll often have a pretty relaxed time at the “office” …
Sandy starts her day’s "commute" by walking down the hall to her home office.
She sits down at her desk and fires up her computer. She opens up her Internet browser and heads over to Google.com.
Sandy surfs the Web looking for interesting articles. The ones she finds, she copies and pastes into a Microsoft Word document. When she's found enough, she sends this document to her client along with an invoice for her "surfing time."
At that point, she decides whether she wants to keep working or not. If she’s done for the day, she calls it good and goes on with the rest of her day. After all, she’s the boss!
This is the kind of ultimate freedom and flexibility being an Internet Research Specialist can give you. And it’s true, the most you ever “write” is a few emails back and forth to clients.
Surf The Web
For Freedom And Profit —
"A knowledgeable, competent, diligent research person, able to access online and offline resources, pull together the 'raw material stack' is a busy, successful copywriter's ultimate secret weapon. There is plenty of work for freelance researchers — in fact, my own experience indicates there's a shortage of these people. The same day I wrote this, I had a research project to assign, but no one available to give it to."
— Dan Kennedy
If you think being an Internet Research Specialist (whether it’s on the “side” or full-time) is right for you, then you’ll love this.
Sandy’s put together a comprehensive program. It’s called Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit. In it, she walks you through everything you need to know, step-by-step.
You’ll learn Sandy’s simple process for how to do everything — from the actual research and how to present it to your clients … to the business “side” of things, and how to get clients who are happy and willing to pay you to surf the Web for them!
Here’s a small taste of what you’ll discover:
- Why there's a HUGE but “hidden” demand for this service. (And the biggest reason potential clients will be HAPPY to give you plenty of work!)
- The very FIRST thing you need to do as soon as you’ve landed a client.
- A simple and critical document you'll need as an Internet Research Specialist — and why it’ll make the entire process fun and a breeze to complete …
- The one crucial thing you MUST include with ALL your research. (Doing this will help you avoid the biggest “newbie” mistake ANY Internet Research Specialist can make.)
- Why it’s necessary to let your client do most of the “hard work.” This is part of what makes surfing the Web for fun and profit so simple and a great way to live the writer’s life.
- A simple, yet powerfully-effective, tip that can dramatically cut the time you spend researching key pieces of information on the Net …
- The one, never-fail question you need to ask yourself while you do your research. (Hint: It’ll be the reason your client will be “wowed” with the quality of research you deliver.)
- How to dig DEEPER into your research and uncover hard-to-find nuggets of “gold” — your clients will scratch their heads and wonder how you’re able to uncover such great facts and figures.
- And much, much more!
You’re going to learn absolutely ALL you need to know to get up and running.
Sandy’s program is divided into 13 easy-to-follow chapters. The first six show you how to do what Sandy does — deliver high-quality research to your clients. The last seven show you how to market yourself and your services for maximum impact. And, by the time you’re done, you’ll know how to …
The Clients You Can Handle
Getting clients is the biggest stumbling block you’ll face when it comes to living the “web surfer’s” life. But with Sandy by your side, you’ll know exactly WHAT to do. Nothing will be left to chance.
You’ll discover things like:
- The three “keys” to mastering the client-getting mindset
- How to set yourself apart from the crowd — and position yourself as the “go-to” researcher for your clients
- One simple thing you can do immediately to significantly boost your income … and start attracting clients almost on autopilot
- A simple, yet devastatingly-effective email template you can use right now to land your first client
- The little-talked about website that could hand you a steady stream of work (this is one of the best kept “secrets” for getting clients whenever you want a quick shot of cash in your bank account)
- And a whole lot more!
Take Control Of Your Life —
Once And For All
Just think — in a few short weeks from now, you could be well on your way to cashing checks as an Internet Research Specialist.
With Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit you can:
- Set up an easy second income stream
- Go full-time and live your version of the writer’s life
- No longer worry about punching a time clock
- Control how much you work and how much you earn
And what if you are the kind of person who DOES love to write?
This is a GREAT way to get your foot in the door with potential clients you’d love to write for. Think about it: You offer your research services and they hire you, since there’s no risk in getting quality research.
Then in passing, you mention you also write copy. Do you think — once they’ve seen the quality and depth of your research — they might want to hire you and give you a shot? You bet!
And even if you don’t use the skills you’ll learn in this program to add to your income, you’ll have a skill that will serve you as a copywriter. The best writers all agree — research is the foundation of ALL great, blockbuster copy.
One final thing — this opportunity is FANTASTIC for introverts. Sandy reports that you hardly ever have to talk to clients on the phone. Practically everything is done via email.
And the marketing strategies she’ll show you don’t involve “cold calling” or talking to anyone in person.
Just how effective are Sandy’s marketing methods?
Well, AWAI member Jerry Homan decided the “web surfer’s” life would be a good fit for him.
He went through the program and took the steps Sandy suggests doing.
Within hours of sending out an email, he landed his first job:
Easier Than Expected Success
Getting Paid To Surf!
From Inside AWAI, AWAI's weekly email update:
Congratulations to Jerry Homan … on the home run he hit with his first job as an Internet Researcher.
"Thanks to AWAI's Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit, I was prepared enough to be successful on my very first job!" says Jerry.
"After completing the program at a leisurely pace and doing all the set-up stuff (dba, domain name, and website), I took the big step … finding clients.
"I put together my introduction letter based on the example in the program, did my research, and put together a list of writers in the fields of my interest.
"Then, thinking it might take weeks or longer to get any results … I put the letter in an email and started sending it out to those on my list. And, much to my surprise, I got a job offer in less than 2 hours! I'm not kidding you … less than 2 hours!"
Jerry discovered it's easier than expected to get started, following the instructions in Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist. Now it's up to you to try it, too.
Go ahead right now and click the "Order Today!" button below, fill out the simple form on the next page, and click "Submit Your Order." Or, call Cameron, Pat, Debbie, or Amy in the AWAI Member Services Department at 1-866-879-2924.
And who knows, maybe your success story will be the next one featured in Inside AWAI!
Everything You Need To Succeed
Sandy doesn’t want this to be one of those programs you just read and don’t do anything with what you learn.
That’s why she’s taken a few “extra” steps to ensure you take action. She’s giving you everything you’ll need on your way to web-surfing success.
It’s why she’s including …
Try-It Exercises for you to complete. There’s an old Chinese proverb that says: “Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.” Sandy wants you to understand. So to get you involved, she’s created a number of exercises for you to try on your own. These exercises will cement the key skills you’ll need to be a successful Internet Research Specialist.
Your 90-Day Action Plan. You’ll have no choice but to succeed when you follow the simple plan Sandy’s laid out for you. Just do the action steps required of you each week, and in 90 days, you’ll be well on your way to getting paid for surfing the Web. Nothing’s left to chance. Of course, if you’re ambitious, you can complete the entire program in a weekend. That’s the beauty of it — you can go at whatever pace is comfortable for you.
Sample Research Request Docs. This is an easy to print out reference. These are sample templates of Research Request Documents you’ll want your clients to complete and give to you. This will make the entire research process a cinch!
PLUS — You’ll receive these
THREE SPECIAL BONUS REPORTS
- Special Report #1 — “How to Deliver Superior Research by Learning One Crucial SEO Skill” There’s a critical skill from the world of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) you can use immediately as an Internet Research Specialist. It will help you find more relevant information. And it will help you find it faster — blasting right through dead-ends and getting you the info you need. Follow the directions in this report and you'll have happy clients coming back to hire you over and over again.
- Special Report #2 — “Proof and Credibility: 10 Ways Your Research Can Make Your Client’s Copy Sizzle” If you’re going to service clients in the $2.3 trillion-a-year direct-response industry, this report is a MUST. You'll learn 10 types of proof and credibility copywriters and marketers can use to boost the persuasive power of their writing — so what you deliver can be laser-targeted to helping them get bigger winners more often. Bonus for copywriters: If you're also a copywriter, this report will pay back the investment in Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist many times over because of the additional power it will pack into your copy.
- Special Report #3 — “Five Other Research Projects to Boost Your Income” In this report, you’ll discover five easy ways to boost your income with the clients you already have. These are the “Would you like fries with that?” upsells you can offer a client in addition to your standard research services. It’s as simple as saying “Did you know I also offer X, Y, and Z? Could you use any of those on this project as well?” Not all clients will bite, but on those that do, these services could more than double your total income for the project!
But WAIT — That’s Not All!
You Also Get an Exact System for Getting Paid
When you get your copy of Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist: How to Surf the Web for Freedom and Profit, you'll get even more … so you can earn more.
Sandy has put together a series of four webinars on exactly how to market yourself as an Internet Research Specialist. These webinars give you all you need to start attracting clients and building a steady stream of web-surfing gigs.
WEBINAR #1: Positioning Yourself As The Go-To Internet Research Specialist
- The “Manual-Then-Automatic” approach to landing clients (and why it can eventually put you in a position where you don’t have to market yourself!)
- Why experience doesn’t matter when it comes to getting paid well as an Internet Research Specialist
- A simple question you need to answer to ensure clients WANT to do business with you …
- The number one secret to building your reputation as an expert in this field
- And much more!
WEBINAR #2: Where To Find All The Clients You Can Handle
- The top 100 list strategy — this is the secret to breaking into the field and getting the work you want
- 7 highly-effective places to find your ideal clients
- The top industries that need research now — and how to pick yours
- How to find top marketers in need of your research services (once you're in the door, they can hook you up with dozens of projects)
- And much more!
WEBINAR #3: How To Approach Clients … And Get Them To Approach You
- How to communicate with potential clients and so they decide for themselves the only smart thing to do is to hire you
- A simple “cover letter” formula for landing one client after the other
- Simple short-term strategies for getting clients (use this whenever you need a quick “shot”
of income into your bank account!)
- The long-term client-getting strategy that does most of the “work” for you
- And much more!
WEBINAR #4: Grow Your Business Through Effective Internet Marketing Strategies
- The two-part formula to consistent and hefty profits
- The REAL purpose behind your website (most freelancers fail to get this right … costing them thousands of dollars in potential income from prospects who “click off” their websites)
- The secret of 2-step marketing and how it can add rocket fuel to your Internet research business profits.
- A $20-per-month tool that makes developing relationships with prospects a breeze and puts most of your marketing on “autopilot.”
- And much more!
When you purchase Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist, you'll have 24/7access to watch these webinars as many times as you need to in order to put them to work in growing your Internet Research Specialist business.
Get Started Today
So, do you think getting paid to surf the Web is something you’d enjoy?
If so, we’ve made it incredibly affordable to give it a go.
In the past, we’ve sold Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist for as much as $249. In fact, even at that price, it’s been one of our best-selling programs.
But because I want to help as many people as I can live their version of the writer’s life, I’ve decided to lower the price — and make it fit practically any budget out there.
I don’t know how long we’ll keep it at this low price. But Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist is yours today for just $99.
That’s just 21 cents a day over the next year. I think these days, you’ll find that a pack of gum at your local convenience store is more than that.
And remember, you’re getting absolutely everything you need:
… You get the core program, packed to the brim with tips, insights, and secrets on how to become a top-notch researcher and how to get the clients who are happy to pay you.
… You get Try-It Exercises, to ensure you have the core skills you’ll need.
… You get the 90-Day Action Plan.
… You get all three special bonus reports, giving you even more expert tips on digging up hard-to-find info and boosting your income in the process.
Best of all, you get Sandy’s series of 4 webinars on how to attract all the clients you could possibly handle.
You could get your investment in this program back on your very first job!
There’s No Risk to Try It Out
AWAI will take on all the risk.
Get your copy of Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist today for just $99.
Take a full 60 days to go through all the training materials and see if it’s a good fit for you.
If by then, you still don’t think that getting paid to surf the Web is something you’d enjoy, then just give AWAI’s Member Services a call, and you’ll receive a prompt refund.
So what have you got to lose?
Give Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist a try. See for yourself how you could soon be living the writer’s life without writing a single word.
There's a new life waiting for you, yet it's not yours until you walk through the door that's been opened for you … Until you say "Yes!" today.
So, what are you waiting for?
To your success!
Executive Director, AWAI
P.S. As soon as you place your order, you’ll get access to two more FREE GIFTS.
AWAI has created an Internet Research Portal especially for your use, as you apply what you learn in Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist.
It's a single web page where you’ll find many of the resources and links to sites you’ll likely use each and every time you surf the Web for a client. And, you get unlimited lifetime access to use this Web gateway, free, as part of Secrets of Becoming an Internet Research Specialist.
You’ll also receive a done-for-you special report you can use in your own marketing. It’s easily customizable and is a great “gift” to give all your future clients. It’ll show them what a professional you are, and will do most of the “selling” for you. This isn’t available for sale anywhere else, but it’s yours, free, when you place your order today.