One of the Highest Paying Copywriting Jobs
Earn $250 for Writing Emails That
Take 20 Minutes to Complete
When you write emails for clients you get paid well for fun and simple copywriting jobs.
Yes, even in the days of social media and online video … email remains one of the most powerful marketing channels for companies large and small. In fact, companies get back, on average $38, for every $1 they spend on email marketing.
Because it’s so effective, just about every company uses email to communicate with its prospects and customers. And that means plenty of potential clients in every industry.
You can specialize in emails or simply add it to your list of services. Either way, you have your pick of copywriting jobs.
At the foundation of these emails are the principles of direct response you already know. You just need to build on that foundation with some tricks and tactics to make your email copy compel your prospect to take action.
There’s no better teacher than Jay White, who makes six-figures annually writing emails. In his program, Email Copy Made Easy, Jay reveals his “hidden structure” for compelling emails you can use to write emails like he does.
Clients use them for generating leads, educating prospects about their business and products, offering products for sale, and more. And Jay’s tactics work in any niche or industry.
You can charge $100 to $250 for each email right out of the gate … even more once you have experience and a track record. The best part is that most clients need more than one email at a time … so you multiply your fee accordingly.
As part of Email Copy Made Easy you get:
- Eight hours of training in 12 separate modules
- A swipe file and examples you can use as templates for your own copywriting jobs
- Thirteen training videos in which you watch Jay write and critique emails in real time
- A webinar library with even more training from Jay
- A 90-Day Success Roadmap that plans out your new email copywriting business step-by-step
- Email spec challenges for real clients — this could be your first paid copywriting job
- Access to Jay in a members’-only community, where you can ask him questions and network with other up-and-coming email writers
Armed with Jay’s tips and templates you’ll be able to start offering your email copywriting services soon after completing the program.
Go here for more details.
Email Copy Made Easy: How to Write More Persuasive Emails That Get Opened, Get Read, and Get Click-Throughs
Learn to write emails that drive people to take action, and take advantage of the fastest way to make a living as a writer. Learn More »