Results for Michele Peterson
Showing results 61-70 of more than 100 (help):
- Pre-Game Rituals to Get You in the Writing Zone
- Many people who have had success at anything have a ritual that keeps them in the zone. Michele Peterson shares her pre-game ritual, and helps you develop your own.
- 5 Quick & Easy Ways to Be Memorable
- Michele Peterson provides some great tips for making sure you make a memorable impression that can boost your freelance business.
- How to Leverage Work You Do Outside Your Niche to Build Credibility
- Sometimes as a copywriter you may have to deviate from your goal to keep afloat. Michele Peterson recommends some ways to help push these deviations closer to your original plan.
- Why I Chose Web Copywriting … And You Should, Too
- Michele Peterson explains the nature of the vast and ever growing world of web copywriting.
- 7 Ways To Be a Champion by Going the Extra Mile
- Michele Peterson explains how going the extra mile can help your copywriting business grow exponentially.
- 7 Steps to Cure “Cobbler’s Children Syndrome”
- Michele Peterson reminds us that we need to help ourselves to further our careers.
- Keep Your Team in the Game
- Keeping the momentum is possibly the hardest part of having a mastermind group. Michele Peterson lays out several ways to keep the group going.
- Is It Supposed to Feel This Way?
- Like having a new child, Michele Peterson explains how starting out in the world of freelance copywriting can be a bit disorienting, but very fulfilling.
- Let Your Clients Taste the Wine … And Other Things the Wine Industry Can Teach Web Writers
- Wine tasting has a highly-effective sales model, and one that web writers can adopt as well. Michele Peterson explains.
- How to Win the Prospecting Game
- Michele Peterson reminds us of the simple pleasure of turning tasks into games, and how it can help you land your next client.
Documents 61-70 displayed.