Results for Michele Peterson
Showing results 61-70 of more than 100 (help):
- Why I Chose Web Copywriting … And You Should, Too
- Michele Peterson explains the nature of the vast and ever growing world of web copywriting.
- 7 Ways To Be a Champion by Going the Extra Mile
- Michele Peterson explains how going the extra mile can help your copywriting business grow exponentially.
- 7 Steps to Cure “Cobbler’s Children Syndrome”
- Michele Peterson reminds us that we need to help ourselves to further our careers.
- Keep Your Team in the Game
- Keeping the momentum is possibly the hardest part of having a mastermind group. Michele Peterson lays out several ways to keep the group going.
- Is It Supposed to Feel This Way?
- Like having a new child, Michele Peterson explains how starting out in the world of freelance copywriting can be a bit disorienting, but very fulfilling.
- Let Your Clients Taste the Wine … And Other Things the Wine Industry Can Teach Web Writers
- Wine tasting has a highly-effective sales model, and one that web writers can adopt as well. Michele Peterson explains.
- How to Win the Prospecting Game
- Michele Peterson reminds us of the simple pleasure of turning tasks into games, and how it can help you land your next client.
- How To Gain Followers and Massive Exposure by Tweeting at Live Events
- Tweeting at live events like this is part of Michele Peterson's self-promotion strategy as a web copywriter and online marketing consultant, increasing her authority, credibility, and reach.
- How to Use Speaking Engagements to Market Your Freelance Business
- Having the chance to speak publicly can often invoke great fear in people. But Michele Peterson explains why such an opportunity is a great way to market your freelance business.
- How to Write Compelling Copy … For ANY Type of Project
- Michele Peterson tells us how to engage our readers at a deep and emotional level by utilizing this timeless technique.
Documents 61-70 displayed.