Results for Michele Peterson
Showing results 61-70 of more than 100 (help):
- How a Site Audit Made These CPAs Happy
- A simple site audit can open doors to landing new clients. Michele Peterson shares how site audits lead to getting clients.
- Put Your Own Oxygen Mask On First... Then Assist Others
- Michele Peterson wants to make sure you are helping your own business first before trying to help clients with their's.
- Why Busy-ness Is Not Good for Business
- How you spend your time can be as important as how you spend your money. Michele Peterson has some tips for focusing your energies on the most profitable actions.
- Pre-Game Rituals to Get You in the Writing Zone
- Many people who have had success at anything have a ritual that keeps them in the zone. Michele Peterson shares her pre-game ritual, and helps you develop your own.
- 5 Quick & Easy Ways to Be Memorable
- Michele Peterson provides some great tips for making sure you make a memorable impression that can boost your freelance business.
- How to Leverage Work You Do Outside Your Niche to Build Credibility
- Sometimes as a copywriter you may have to deviate from your goal to keep afloat. Michele Peterson recommends some ways to help push these deviations closer to your original plan.
- Why I Chose Web Copywriting … And You Should, Too
- Michele Peterson explains the nature of the vast and ever growing world of web copywriting.
- 7 Ways To Be a Champion by Going the Extra Mile
- Michele Peterson explains how going the extra mile can help your copywriting business grow exponentially.
- 7 Steps to Cure “Cobbler’s Children Syndrome”
- Michele Peterson reminds us that we need to help ourselves to further our careers.
- Keep Your Team in the Game
- Keeping the momentum is possibly the hardest part of having a mastermind group. Michele Peterson lays out several ways to keep the group going.
Documents 61-70 displayed.