Results for Michele Peterson
Showing results 51-60 of more than 100 (help):
- 5 Ways to be a Better Business Parent
- How do you stay on top of all the changes and new developments in the copywriting world? Michele Peterson has some tips for helping keep you in the know.
- Is Your Timer Set to Automatically Water Your Growing Business?
- Michele Peterson gives you a great way to make sure you are marketing your business automatically.
- Are You Asking Your Family for Help?
- As a freelance copywriter you now have an extended family. Michele Peterson has some resources to help you reach out to all your new kin.
- Finding Fertile Soil Within Local Groups
- Some people will be more receptive to your freelance business then others when it comes to landing new clients. Michele Peterson knows just where those people are, and how to get them working for you.
- Coaches Bring Out the Best in You
- Michele Peterson talks about the importance of finding different coaches for different aspects of your copywriting career.
- Ready to be a Big Fish?
- Standing out from the crowd can get a freelancer more clients and higher fees. Michele Peterson provides some solid advice for helping you become an expert in your field.
- Writing Effective Short-Copy Emails
- Michele Peterson has some ways of using short-copy emails to get customers clicking.
- 8 Steps to An MVP Copywriting Career
- Michele Peterson gives you eight steps you can take if you want to have a copywriting career of MVP distinction.
- Claiming a Niche Gives You Focus and the Power of Choice
- Michele Peterson wants to help give your freelance career focus by getting you to choose your niche.
- “Do, or Do Not … There Is No Try”
- Michele Peterson wants you to stop trying and start doing.
Documents 51-60 displayed.