Results for Michele Peterson
Showing results 51-60 of more than 100 (help):
- Finding Fertile Soil Within Local Groups
- Some people will be more receptive to your freelance business then others when it comes to landing new clients. Michele Peterson knows just where those people are, and how to get them working for you.
- Coaches Bring Out the Best in You
- Michele Peterson talks about the importance of finding different coaches for different aspects of your copywriting career.
- Ready to be a Big Fish?
- Standing out from the crowd can get a freelancer more clients and higher fees. Michele Peterson provides some solid advice for helping you become an expert in your field.
- Writing Effective Short-Copy Emails
- Michele Peterson has some ways of using short-copy emails to get customers clicking.
- 8 Steps to An MVP Copywriting Career
- Michele Peterson gives you eight steps you can take if you want to have a copywriting career of MVP distinction.
- Claiming a Niche Gives You Focus and the Power of Choice
- Michele Peterson wants to help give your freelance career focus by getting you to choose your niche.
- “Do, or Do Not … There Is No Try”
- Michele Peterson wants you to stop trying and start doing.
- How a Site Audit Made These CPAs Happy
- A simple site audit can open doors to landing new clients. Michele Peterson shares how site audits lead to getting clients.
- Put Your Own Oxygen Mask On First... Then Assist Others
- Michele Peterson wants to make sure you are helping your own business first before trying to help clients with their's.
- Why Busy-ness Is Not Good for Business
- How you spend your time can be as important as how you spend your money. Michele Peterson has some tips for focusing your energies on the most profitable actions.
Documents 51-60 displayed.