Free Content Search
The Case Against Being “Nice” In Your Email Copy
August 13, 2018 (06:31:48 am)
Do you have to be “nice” in your email copy and tell customers what you think they want to hear? Get the low down on how being a “nice guy” and refusing to be honest, can potentially cause your list a lot of pain and suffering.
(This Works) Here’s How to Leapfrog Your Way to Writing Success
August 06, 2018 (06:07:26 am)
Having natural talent or a knack for writing certainly helps, but when you work with a mentor, that’s how you leapfrog your way to writing success.
Nine Reasons Forbes Says You Need a Freelance Website
July 30, 2018 (06:17:40 am)
As the trend toward freelancing continues, the best way to stay competitive is with your own freelance website. Forbes outlines 9 reasons why it matters.
What Every Copywriter Should Be Doing Right Now
July 23, 2018 (06:03:11 am)
Companies are using content marketing as a major part of their campaigns. As a copywriter, you should be adding content writing to your services mix now.
Easy Income: Five Ways to Earn Money Writing Emails
July 16, 2018 (06:38:00 am)
There are many ways to earn money as a copywriter. One of the easiest ways to generate income is writing emails. Here are five projects to start with.
Five Tips for Copywriting Success from a Hollywood Bombshell
July 09, 2018 (06:56:05 am)
As you progress from up-and-coming to “A-list” copywriter, you’ll hit a few rough spots. Follow these five lessons from a Hollywood Bombshell for success.
Four Persuasion Tactics Copywriters Can Borrow from High-Powered Lawyers
July 02, 2018 (06:07:35 am)
Copywriters have a lot of secret weapons they use to write great copy, including fact sheets. Here’s how a fact sheet helps you write eye-popping benefits.
The Five Types of People to Include In Your Inner Circle of Success
June 25, 2018 (06:06:50 am)
Success isn’t a solo journey. If you want to accelerate your copy career, you need to surround yourself with other successful writers, like these 5 types.
Why Not Start Your Own Money-Making Website?
June 18, 2018 (06:18:59 am)
Client-free, stress-free income… What better way to make money than writing about a topic that interests you? This is why you need a Money-Making Website.
Three Little-Known Hollywood Blockbuster Movie Storytelling Secrets Will Make Your Sales Copy Stronger
June 11, 2018 (06:04:21 am)
A good story makes your copy more engaging and compelling, which increases response rates. Here are 3 storytelling secrets from a Hollywood blockbuster.
Dozens of Emotional Trigger Words to Use in Sales Copy
June 04, 2018 (06:32:44 am)
If your sales copy isn’t pulling in the numbers your client needs, you might not be using the right kind of emotional trigger words. This list can help.
Stop Struggling to Come Up with a Big Idea, Do These 3 Things Every Day
May 28, 2018 (06:13:47 am)
A Big Idea is the backbone of a successful sales letter but what happens when you struggle to come up with one? Easy. Just do these three things every day.
In-Demand Writing Projects: Get Paid to Write a Simple 30-Character Headline
May 21, 2018 (06:09:54 am)
Writing Pay-Per-Click ads is one way writers can earn big fees. Companies rely on PPC ads to bring in leads and customers. Here are tips for writing them.
Waiting to Take Action Can Be Costly: Mark These 3½ Days Off on Your Calendar Right Now
May 14, 2018 (06:57:50 am)
3½ days in October could dramatically change your copywriting career in the same way this scrap metal dealer changed his life when he bought a Faberge egg.
Endless Copywriting Opportunities: Help Your Client with Their Remarketing Campaigns
May 07, 2018 (06:11:51 am)
Remarketing is used by companies of all sizes and is creating an endless amount of copywriting opportunities.
Use Your Copywriting Skills to Start Your Own Publishing Business
April 23, 2018 (06:36:58 am)
Because you know the elements of writing sales copy, you can use those skills to write and publish your own information products.
While 99% of Writers Are Missing Out on This Opportunity, the Other 1% Are Getting Rich
April 16, 2018 (06:44:57 am)
Writing email copy offers you the chance to earn six-figures a year, yet few writers know about it. Jay White reveals how to make money writing email copy.
Why the “Get Clients First” Approach Will Increase Your Copywriting Income
April 09, 2018 (06:24:39 am)
Being a successful copywriter who earns a lot of money doesn’t happen by chance. Follow these three steps to make a plan and put it into action.
Pay Yourself for Every Word You Write
April 02, 2018 (06:07:31 am)
Earning money from clients is just one way to get paid for your writing. You can also pay yourself by writing emails in your spare time.
Seven Rich Reasons to Become a Health Copywriter
March 26, 2018 (06:44:08 am)
Health copywriting is a growing market with writers in demand. Here are Carline Anglade-Cole’s top 7 reasons why you should choose health as your niche.